[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
OMG even 1000 euros would be sweet,to not have juve related with Molinaro is a blessing..
you know . if someone really wanted him out of the team THAt bad...

they could just put some Cocaine/roids or someing in one of his drinks or something .. then he would test positive and be banned. But that would be extremely low.

I just hope we sell him. :pint:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #483
    It's funny how some of you think that If we had Giovinco we would have won the game.... As If the likes of Camoranesi, Del Piero, Nedved, Amauri etc can't win us games.

Like Alen said I think in his prev post.... It's about desire, the team had no desire to win the match nothing. 1point away to Sampdoria isn't bad but isn't good. So I'm satisfied with the point but not with the performance.

What I saw in the 2nd half was a joke. Amauri, Nedved, Camoranesi and Del Piero passing the ball around as If we have nothing to do. Sissoko and Poulsen looking like bunch of girls learning how to pass long balls.

The way we played the game, the way we didn't react to the fact that it was 0-0 and a win is a must is really something to be ashamed of.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    You are right rab, but ranieri surely didn't help in solving the problem. When a coach senses a slowing work rate from his team, he tinkers. Ironically, this didn't happen.

We should pounce that bate team, and focus all our energy on Palermo next weekend.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #485
    Ranieri probably had his worst game since he took over. Though we drew but still, tactically he was zero. As for Bate, I really don't care about that much as much as I want to see the team winning back....and that should start right from Palermo game.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    the only good news here is that the defense held up......

I was almost expecting Cassano to get the better of Mellberg at least once in this game

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I really don't give a shit what Ranieri says. All he spews is just the usual verbal fartmouth nonsense he always provides to appease the dumbass masses.

Can't believe people actually like this guy. Bunch of weak hearted people. What a fucking joke - Ranieri is a loser and will always be a loser whether people want to admit it or not.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's funny how some of you think that If we had Giovinco we would have won the game.... As If the likes of Camoranesi, Del Piero, Nedved, Amauri etc can't win us games.

Like Alen said I think in his prev post.... It's about desire, the team had no desire to win the match nothing. 1point away to Sampdoria isn't bad but isn't good. So I'm satisfied with the point but not with the performance.

What I saw in the 2nd half was a joke. Amauri, Nedved, Camoranesi and Del Piero passing the ball around as If we have nothing to do. Sissoko and Poulsen looking like bunch of girls learning how to pass long balls.

The way we played the game, the way we didn't react to the fact that it was 0-0 and a win is a must is really something to be ashamed of.
    Rab, please... Nedved was horrible. He was utter trash.

I love him, but honestly, he needs to go.

Giovinco makes him look like he's on a death bed. There is no argument here - Seba must start because he's better than Nedved at this point.

There is no two ways about it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Molinaro -5.0: It's really hard to understand why Ranieri plays him. He was always panicking at the back and his poor judgement could have gifted the home side the easiest of goals as he headed back to Manninger without realising Cassano was there. Lucky and should have done better.
    Why even ask this question? Who cares. Ranieri should be fired just because he starts this moron.

It is just inexcusable.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Rab, please... Nedved was horrible. He was utter trash.

I love him, but honestly, he needs to go.

Giovinco makes him look like he's on a death bed. There is no argument here - Seba must start because he's better than Nedved at this point.

There is no two ways about it.
    Agreed .
    Giovinco might not bring us the 3 points , but at least he would try to .. with his ideas and his technique .

Nedved seems to be that he ran out of ideas , all what he is doing is waiting Molinaro to give him the ball .

Yes , Pavel is a champion but man , at the moment , I would start with Giovinco every single match , even in the UCL !! .. and Play Nedved in the coppa or if Giovinco tired or something .

And please don't tell me that Nedved has a great desire for the UCL , he was so disappointing in Zenit match , which was such an important match for the team and he should have been a leader out there .

It's been obvious since the last season , when Camo didn't play we struggled to creat a chance . :shifty:

Do you know what even bother me so much ?
    People who says : " It is too soon for Giovinco to start instead of Nedved " !!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Agreed .
    Giovinco might not bring us the 3 points , but at least he would try to .. with his ideas and his technique .

Nedved seems to be that he ran out of ideas , all what he is doing is waiting Molinaro to give him the ball .

Yes , Pavel is a champion but man , at the moment , I would start with Giovinco every single match , even in the UCL !! .. and Play Nedved in the coppa or if Giovinco tired or something .

And please don't tell me that Nedved has a great desire for the UCL , he was so disappointing in Zenit match , which was such an important match for the team and he should have been a leader out there .

It's been obvious since the last season , when Camo didn't play we struggled to creat a chance . :shifty:

Do you know what even bother me so much ?
    People who says : " It is too soon for Giovinco to start instead of Nedved " !!
    :agree: at least giovinco would have troubled his defender more than nedved.

The sensible thing to do would be to start with gio from now on, nedved has had a good innings but its coming to a close now and its time to break the new guard in. However we all know our manager doesn't have any sense, if he did we wouldnt see molinaro playing time in and time out EVERY weekend. I dont know how that bus driver got in to our squad in the first place let alone stays in it... It seems to me the only person in the world that would make these decisions is our manager, which is bizarre to say the least.

Also that bullshit he fed the media about being worried that gio couldnt defend as well as Nedved is completely stupid. Ranieri was more scared about losing yesterdays game than he was determined to win it, and this is his mentality, he is so worried about losing he isn't trying to win, and its rubbing off on the players. We never see him take any risks when were behind or when we need a goal for victory because he's too worried about conceding at the other end....

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    :agree:
    Also that bullshit he fed the media about being worried that gio couldnt defend as well as Nedved is completely stupid. Ranieri was more scared about losing yesterdays game than he was determined to win it, and this is his mentality, he is so worried about losing he isn't trying to win, and its rubbing off on the players. We never see him take any risks when were behind or when we need a goal for victory because he's too worried about conceding at the other end....
    Thats exactly the guy's problem. He has a loser's mentality. Play safe and going for the draw instead of a win. Everyone is saying that our defence is good but again when you have 8 players defending (all the midfield and defence) against a mid-table team you will probably not lose a game (but you're not winning either). Someone here said that ranieri was always a loser and i agree (and last night's game just showed us why he never wins titles).....

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
    I'm not usually one to toss the coach under the bus, but Ranieri did such a terrible job with this game that his future should be under review.

Molinaro wouldn't start for Sampdoria, so why would he start for Juventus. Its not last year anymore, there's someone better waiting to replace him. He's proven he's inadequate beyond anyone's doubt. Criscito, Tiago and even Almiron were tossed aside for better performances than this guy. If Manninger wasn't on his game, his reckless play would have been totally responsible for the loss. His crosses are abhorrent.

Nedved is 36. It sucks, but its time to make peace with that. He can not start every game. Giovinco is 21. He's one of the best young players around. He can start every game, and probably should. If you want to introduce him slowly, you introduce him in games like today's as a sub at the very least. Neither team looked dangerous in the last 10-15 mins... Giovinco would have changed that.

Camoranesi was not 100%, it was pretty clear. Perhaps have someone that can replace him on the bench, like Marchionni... not Salihamidzic...

Teams have three substitutions. Not one. If the team looks stagnant, it is incumbent on the coach to shake them up. De Ceglie, Giovinco and Tiago could have provided that difference in tempo and style. Why Marchisio or Marchionni weren't on the bench I don't know.

I'd definitely be keeping my eye out for good coaches looking for work, or any dubious firings of better coaches. I like Ranieri, but I'm starting to think Mourinho is right, he's not a winner.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Waiting ratings Dominic :shifty:
    Not much to add. Everything's been said already. Was just a depressingly poor game. No desire, no game plan, and a lot of personal mistakes.

Manninger 7 Unbreakable
    Grygera 5.5 Average
    Mellberg 6 Bright spot
    Chiellini 5.5 Reckless
    Molinaro 4.5 Hopeless
    Camoranesi 4.5 Generous (To the samp players)
    Sissoko 5.5 Asleep (for the first 75 minutes)
    Poulsen 4.5 Asleep (for the entire 90 mintes)
    Nedved 5 Unproductive
    Del Piero 5 Inprecise
    Amauri 5.5 Isolated

Ranieri 3 frustrating

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I really don't give a shit what Ranieri says. All he spews is just the usual verbal fartmouth nonsense he always provides to appease the dumbass masses.

Can't believe people actually like this guy. Bunch of weak hearted people. What a fucking joke - Ranieri is a loser and will always be a loser whether people want to admit it or not.
    The approach CR had before and after the game was disgusting,
    he should those game arent critical and we shouldnt worry about winning those games, we should only worry about putting a hard effort and a good performance and the victories will come...

He reminded me Crap and his stupid long ball, inefficient tactics.
    And when everything failed, he apologized with the same pathetic way,
    "the goal will come".
    WTF who is going to bring it?? And when, we are losing points where we shouldnt and we are missing the train!

How can we expect from our players to be focused and determined,
    when the coach tells them, that they dont have to worry about results/points,
    Santa will bring them...

Last year, our team was extra determined, they wanted to prove smth,
    come back in serie A and rank at the top, where we didnt belong material wise...
    Now this year, more players can do the difference (on theory),
    DP+Treze were the first scorers and proved their point,
    Sissoko is a starter no matter what, Molinaro too,
    Neddy and Camo are still questioned and they now they have to be world class, only to reach a 3-4 place in the championship.
    Someone needs to smth, to bring in some determination,
    to help our players focus/concentrate on our goals...
    Who is that guy? It supposed to be the coach, but CR is not the guy for that job...

Apr 15, 2006
    couldnt watch the match cos my internet wasnt working. so i went to sleep feeling bad i cudnt watch this match. next morning, my friend replies to my SMS with the score at FT, and i felt glad i didnt watch the match!

yeah, how many times we heard "winning mentality is in our DNA"?

just look at that...
    i think we should make our DNA the manager, and fire CR. maybe then we'll win something! im sure we stand better chances!

The result itself isn't a bad one. 1 point away to Sampdoria is ok for any team in Italy. Inter also drew there and they even deserved to lose.

But the performance, the "desire" to do anything, the coaching....... this was the worst i've seen in Ranieri's time. Even if a match is fixed to end 0:0 there will be more chances than what we've seen today and such match will be more interesting to watch than these wasted 90 minutes of our lives.
    i have to agree about the desire he shows! he doesnt even use his substitutions completely! that is just outrageous! he's just making stupid decisions!!! ones like playing Molinaro even though he can see he's crap, playing DP, Nedved, Momo, Poulsen in such a short period of time AGAIN and AGAIN... why the fuck is he so stupid????

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I also belong to the majority here who think that Giovinco must play.

I did agree with Ranieri's choice at the beginning, and i still think he did right, not to put Seba directly into the fire. Everyone's eyes were on him. Juve fans expected him to be the messiah while the oposition was waiting and hoping for him to fail. The wolves from the media were going to eat him alive and probably label him a flop if he failed.
    That's why it was important to find the perfect match where he's going to shine. Home match against Catania was a perfect oportunity and he took it.

Now after the ice is broken, when the boy proved that he can play very well for us and when he's full of confidence, there is absolutely no reason to keep him on the bench.

Watching Nedved is heartbreaking. We all adore him and it hurts to watch him like this. Now i understand Milan fans and Maldini. They all love Maldini, they keep quiet when he makes a mistake (and it happens on every match because he's so slow now), they know he's costing them points but they owe him so much and they don't dare to ask for a change.
    Soon enough the same will happen with us and Nedved.

Did you guys like what you saw against Catania when Gio, Del Piero and Amauri played together ? They combined so well and they created chances with ease. Yeah, we won't see that on every match, but do you remember when was the last time Nedved and the two strikers combined so well and created so many chances ?
    I believe you don't even remember the last time.

Nedved is trying very hard, we can all see his determination. But one situation from yesterday's match confirmed that he's past it.
    I think Del Piero sent a perfect ball for Neddy. If Nedved was 3 or 4 years younger he would have surely found himself one on one with the keeper. This way the defender cleared everything with ease.
    He can't outrun and dribble defenders they way Giovinco can. He can't open up spaces and he can't create chances the way Giovinco can.
    Giovinco may not be a messiah and he may not beat everyone by himself just yet, but it's painfully obvious that he can offer much more than Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)