[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (48 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
We can post any comments on player's display tonight, but i think we all can agree this:
CLAUDIO RANIERI RATING IS 0 for last 5 games in this season....it's only our players skill's, dat's why we winnin games!!! Amauri headers, DP free kick's, Nedved goal vs. Fio!!!!! There NO TACTIC's in that goals, we playin fuckin 442 every game, but Ranieri makin changes only then Camo or Nedved get injury!!!!!FUCKIN MORoN!!!!VAFFANCULO RANIERI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Really guys, relax. I'm not here to defend Ranieri or the piss-poor display by the entire team this evening, but there are thirty-three games left this season. It's the beginning of the season and everyone's still trying to find their groove. Milan lost two games off the get-go, Roma's dropping points, and I'm sure tomorrow's fixtures will raise eyebrows.

And just to clarify things, I'm not an optimist by any means. Crack a smile, girls and boys.
at least we re not Milan ey :D

Mar 28, 2007
Molinaro -5.0: It's really hard to understand why Ranieri plays him. He was always panicking at the back and his poor judgement could have gifted the home side the easiest of goals as he headed back to Manninger without realising Cassano was there. Lucky and should have done better.

Sep 2, 2004
from goal.com

Camoranesi -6.5: Another excellent showing from the Italo-Argentine. His runs were clever and dangerous and his crossing and short passing was top draw stuff as he pulled the strings for his team.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jun 13, 2007
Here's what I think about the players tonight.

Manninger : He was good, can be a very good deputy for Gigi.

Molinaro : When given the ball on the attack, he seems nervous and lacks ideas. He needs somone to basically hold his hand and tell him exactly what do to. It's a mystery how this guy is playing for Juve.

Chiellini : As always, a monster at the back. A true leader, he had a few lapses in the game but always made up for them.

Mellberg : He made one error and it was in the first half when he lost control of Chiellini's pass, other than that, he was extremely solid at the back.

Grygera : He was good defensively, and all our offenses were in engaged on the right, he knows how to get the ball forward and start an attack. Something Molinaro is not capable of doing.

Poulsen : Squandering possesion and misplacing passes would pretty much summarize evening. He needs a rest.

Momo : A BEAST. Those tackles were nothing short of phenomenal, he tore Cassano to pieces and always got the ball cleanly, not only that, but had some nicemoves on the attack. In fact, I would say he was our most dangerous midfielder going forward. Although I admit that's not saying much given what the rest did today.

Nedved : He is the heart of Juve. He runs till the final whistle and somehow magically stores energy. He saved us from a goal in the dying minutes by blocking a well-placed shot.

Camo- : He was good in the first half but I did not like him in the second. He looked lazy, tired, and uninspired. He gave possession way too easilly and wasn't the Camo we are all used to. Perhaps Ranieri should have given him a break for this one.

Del piero : He was one of the better players today. He was commited and determined to make a difference. Unfortunately, he had to drop back too much in order to penetrate the 11 man Samp defense, he should have stayed on. He's probably the only player we have, along with Nedved that can create something out of nothing and win the game for us.

Amauri : He wasn't given any chances, but was able to create a little by himself. With a little support, this guy could be a monstrous threat to any defense.

Ranieri : I'm not going to typically bash him like 99 percent of the Juventus population, but really, why doesn't he put Giovinco on when it's painfully obvious that he is the only player capable of changing the course of the game. Instead, putting on IQ who couldn't do anything by himself. I also am not entirely convinced Ranieri understands the concept of substitutions, you get three, USE THEM!

General note:

It's very clear that we need Giovinco in the squad, he is our best source o creativity and attacking power, especially when Camo is having an off-day. For some reason he didn't play today. When playing against a 5 man midfield, you obviously have to change your tactics. Ranieri should have played with three men forward, if they couldn't directly get the ball through the midfield, they could just dish it out to the strikers upfront. A 4-3-3 is the best way of facing a 3-5-2 in my opinion as it exploits the gaps in defense.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Its easy to see why we have the best attack in the world. 5 games, 4 goals.... WOAAAAW, someone please hold me... The earth is shaking!!!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Where was the passion?

Ratings:

Manninger 7,5 Good game and great back-up to Gigi.

Grygera 4 Was as weak as the rest.

Mellberg 6 Did ok.

Chiellini 6 The form is getting worse the last two matches.

Molinaro -9 MOM

Camoranesi 4 Was he even on the pitch?Looked burned out and lost the ball quite often.

Poulsen 3 Can't confirm the promising performances he provided at the first matches against Artmedia&Co. .Weak.

Sissoko 3 Wasn't any better than Poulsen.And just for the info:He is not doing Ramadan!

Nedved 2 I feel sorry for him because he used to be one hell of a player and now he's just a shadow of himself.Should have ended his career.

Del Piero 5 Was one of the better players at the first half but that does not say anything because basically the whole team played like a bunch of Molinaros.

Amauri 4 Did not get the balls because we lacked creativity and power in midfield.

Iaquinta --
How did someone with -9(minus nine) get to be MOM?

Oh, I see! You were being sarcastic! :p

i wish cassano had a tantrum and punched ranieri in the face
Actually, I saw them hug before the match! :sick:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Really guys, relax. I'm not here to defend Ranieri or the piss-poor display by the entire team this evening, but there are thirty-three games left this season. It's the beginning of the season and everyone's still trying to find their groove. Milan lost two games off the get-go, Roma's dropping points, and I'm sure tomorrow's fixtures will raise eyebrows.

And just to clarify things, I'm not an optimist by any means. Crack a smile, girls and boys.
nope thats me and even i dont see the light....

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
from goal.com

Camoranesi -6.5: Another excellent showing from the Italo-Argentine. His runs were clever and dangerous and his crossing and short passing was top draw stuff as he pulled the strings for his team.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Fucking retards from goal.com

i'll give him one on mine and you behalf, hilarious:lol:
Cheers. :D

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
srry i haf to repost this, its de onli way for me to xpress my anger

alrite i am going to say something that make sense and for those who wanna diss me or just simply love ranieri, please go ahead and hate me, motherlovers.

alright we suck in this game is because of 4 main reasons.

1st reason: players like camo, del piero did not do well, alright, we can argue that we can't expect them to perform well, that brings me to second reason

2nd reason: RANIERI IS A JOKE WHO HAS NO GUTS!!!!! u see, we were not playing well for like the whole game, and Ranieri only decided to sub Del Piero out for Iaquinta. And when the game still did not change, he did not make a single sub. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS IF THEY WANNA WIN THE GAME?!

I seriously think Ranieri is wasting Juve's potential. this man is really a shit. he is not a great tactician like people said, he has no guts to make changes, no courages to take blame. Seriously, Juve got him as manager only because the good ones would not want to manage juve at this point of time.

With a manager without courage, we will never win anything. i mean..if u see something wrong, u try to make changes, instead he doesnt even move the formation at all. SRSLY if u wanna compare him to mourinho, it is earth and heaven. MOURINHO IS WAYY BETTER THAN RANIERI when it comes to football management. ranieri is only good because he look experienced with his white hair.

3rd reason: SAMPDORIA PLAY-ACTING. fuck these sampdoria players who stays on the ground everytime they get a little nudge. they broke up ALOT of our plays.
it seems like the grass is coated with superglue.

4th reason: FUCKING REF....he made alot of poor decisions to spoil plays of juve. it seems like even when a juve player sneeze, it is a foul. with this type of referee in football, beautiful football will be history.

END of story, go on to my personal message.

i tell u ranieri, if u end up making juve worst than last season, i would stab u in the neck with a pencil and have Sean Kingston sits on you until blood squirts out from holes u never knew u had !!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)