[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (25 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
- You cannot play 4-3-3 without fast, skillful wingers. You need backup wingers so we can learn to play that way regularly not like this garbage performance tonight.
- You cannot play 4-3-3 with those midfielders, we had near 50/50 possession against this relegation candidate of a team and only had 4 shots on target.
- The midfield cannot hold the ball well, they lack a lot of skill to control the game so just forget about it altogether. Dinosaur manager is deluded, should stick to 3-5-2 so we have more possession and thus, a greater chance of creating something.
- We have an expensive squad yet he still can't utilise players like Vlahovic, one of the most desired players in Europe. Who else has credentials to score goals because the rest of the team is defensive?
- Locatelli is Bernardeschi mk2
- Rovella should start, he's dynamic.
- You can talk about players being mediocre but manager tactics are trash, Allegri needs to wake up from his year long hibernation.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
That lineup should never ever be deployed again. Allegri, I'm running out of patience dude
Yeah, I’m done with him now. There was a bit of leniency with him last year since the squad was undeniably shit. But now that he has a few options yet persists with these crap lineups that haven’t worked, and never will, I see no hope with him at the helm.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Same. He has 10 games for me imo. After that, if it’s still this same uninspiring bullshit he can go.

This short clip sums up the entire game:

Jihadball - the term coined by the great aussie philosopher @Bianconero_Aus is a football tactic used mainly by wc coach Max Allegri.
It emphasize the need to make sure left back passes to LCB, then LCB to RCB, maybe suprise them with pass back to LCB, but dont forget RB is there too, so chop chop, keep at it for 90 minutes, its all gonna work out.
With the potential to bore to death the fortunet few that are watching and also the opposition, the tactic has found great success in achieving a CL qualification with players that have overinflated wages.

Bibliography @Bianconero_Aus and @Osman

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Jihadball - the term coined by the great aussie philosopher @Bianconero_Aus is a football tactic used mainly by wc coach Max Allegri.
It emphasize the need to make sure left back passes to LCB, then LCB to RCB, maybe suprise them with pass back to LCB, but dont forget RB is there too, so chop chop, keep at it for 90 minutes, its all gonna work out.
With the potential to bore to death the fortunet few that are watching and also the opposition, the tactic has found great success in achieving a CL qualification.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That clip is actually not the full picture it's only the couple minutes samp put their foot off the gas we couldn't even string passes at the back when they were higher up the field.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Miretti came on and showed the problem right away. McKennie and Rabiot aren't even nearly up to it. God awful. We need to Locatelli as a box-to-box at least. But fuck, just play those kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I’m done with him now. There was a bit of leniency with him last year since the squad was undeniably shit. But now that he has a few options yet persists with these crap lineups that haven’t worked, and never will, I see no hope with him at the helm.
The squad is still shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)