[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (44 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Is there a way to know how much of our teams possession is with our defenders? Like it felt it was ALL game, I am in utter disbelief really.

Is this what Allegri trains on all week with them?

"hey midfield, go hide from the ball and just let defenders pass back and fort between one another"

de3836c0-5a78-42b3-94f8-447c74afdcbb-jpeg.jpg
That’s why I prefer the young Italians over Rabiot, McKennie or Zakaria. The later don’t make themselves available enough for pass and also struggle to recycle the ball under pressure.

Mar 12, 2019
I don’t understand why Fagioli didn’t get a chance. Miretti and Rovella did great.. And I think he’s more talented than them..
The day we offload Rugani, Sandro, Rabiot, Mckennie from this team.. we’ll start looking somewhat decent. This was a horror show. Thank you Allegri

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Max getting angry at the end because of the miss on the corner sums up his game plan do shit all for 90mins and hope for a lucky goal

shit attitude from the start and playing players out of position is just a repeat from last season

only positive was the youngest that came on, looked like the only ones that wanted to win

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Max getting angry at the end because of the miss on the corner sums up his game plan do shit all for 90mins and hope for a lucky goal

shit attitude from the start and playing players out of position is just a repeat from last season

only positive was the youngest that came on, looked like the only ones that wanted to win
Of course he is angry, it was a missed opportunity.

We need loads more initiative during the 90min before, that we can agree on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I don’t understand why Fagioli didn’t get a chance. Miretti and Rovella did great.. And I think he’s more talented than them..
The day we offload Rugani, Sandro, Rabiot, Mckennie from this team.. we’ll start looking somewhat decent. This was a horror show. Thank you Allegri
Yes, I have no problem with Fagioli starting on the left ahead of Rabiot
Heck, just start Fagioli-Rovella-Miretti against Roma
Based on what we saw today the midfield starters of today should be benched

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Of course he is angry, it was a missed opportunity.

We need loads more initiative during the 90min before, that we can agree on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get what he means though. It gets annoying seeing Max pissed off at that wasted opportunity on the 90th minute when there were far more worrying signs even during the first half and he failed to react appropriately. We can't lose much points against these teams. We wasted 2 points and it was obvious we're doing so before the game even started. He should take some responsibility here.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This hybrid experiments need to stop at some point, the currently available players are way too static and inflexible for it to work and when transitioning it ends up confusing our own players more than it does the opponents, we ain’t getting anywhere playing this way.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a way to know how much of our teams possession is with our defenders? Like it felt it was ALL game, I am in utter disbelief really.

Is this what Allegri trains on all week with them?

"hey midfield, go hide from the ball and just let defenders pass back and fort between one another"

de3836c0-5a78-42b3-94f8-447c74afdcbb-jpeg.jpg
Our starting midfielders today had no personality whatsoever.
Not one of them said "You know what, fuck it, I'm gonna stray from my position and make myself available to receive a pass".
They all cowerdly hid behind Sampdoria's players refusing any responsibility for their good or bad contributions.
That's why our 2 young players looked so good because they entered with fire in their eyes knowing that this is their chance.
Starters don't have that, because they know Allegri is still going to be playing them next match.
Watch Locatelli and rabiot start again next match, this time next to Zakaria, while destroying the guys that cared today's confidence, when they should be rewarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)