[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Touches on the ball

Bremer 100
Daniele Rugani 95
Danilo 73
Alex Sandro 42
Mattia De Sciglio 42
Filip Kostic 41
Juan Cuadrado 35
Manuel Locatelli 32
Adrien Rabiot 30
Mattia Perin 27
Weston McKennie 22
Fabio Miretti 13
Nicolò Rovella 10
Moise Kean 9
Dusan Vlahovic 9
Ive read that Miretti just played like 6 minutes or so, how the fuck!!!??? he has those numbers while others played a fucking whole match.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Oh and by the way Max critizices him for going back to defend or something.
A youngster. When some experienced bums really have done shit in their Juve career.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Touches on the ball

Bremer 100
Daniele Rugani 95
Danilo 73
Alex Sandro 42
Mattia De Sciglio 42
Filip Kostic 41
Juan Cuadrado 35
Manuel Locatelli 32
Adrien Rabiot 30
Mattia Perin 27
Weston McKennie 22
Fabio Miretti 13
Nicolò Rovella 10
Moise Kean 9
Dusan Vlahovic 9
Out of curiosity went to see those of Samp.
If no names were given anyone would struggle to find which one is Juventus.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1651455/LiveStatistics/Italy-Serie-A-2022-2023-Sampdoria-Juventus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The only positive is that hopefully we make some moves and that this result shows we need it
Moves :lol:

we’ve had all summer to fix the many holes in this terrible squad and we’ve done nothing but sit on our hands and sign freebies and direct replacements for outgoing players.

What can we do now and why leave it until the 3rd game of the season? All we’ll do is sign Milik and maybe another CM and call it a day. This team is considerably weaker than last seasons shit team. We are in huge trouble.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Moves

we’ve had all summer to fix the many holes in this terrible squad and we’ve done nothing but sit on our hands and sign freebies and direct replacements for outgoing players.

What can we do now and why leave it until the 3rd game of the season? All we’ll do is sign Milik and maybe another CM and call it a day. This team is considerably weaker than last seasons shit team. We are in huge trouble.
Oh I completely agree

But a Depay is necessary and another mid

I would just start Miretti tbh but we won't.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You know what's sadder?

Our defense line had 302 passes (Bremer 92, Rugani 89, Danilo 58, MDS 33, Sandro 30).

While our CM trio had just 50 passes collectively (Locatelli 19, Rabiot 16, Mckennie 15).

So them together had nearly half the passes of just Bremer.

Wtf is this? In what universe does Allegri think this is sensible football?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Oh I completely agree

But a Depay is necessary and another mid

I would just start Miretti tbh but we won't.
If this is what happens it'll be the worst bit. We saw it. We all saw it. The solution to our aimless and uninspired football presented itself after Max decided to give a hail mary and stick a teenager on the pitch. The cunt changed the fucking game. He was the only guy in 90 minutes who actively went back to the defensive passing party to collect possession, then turned round and looked forward with it. Created our only chance out of nothing.

If Allegri watches that same incident (the goal) and his conclusion is "rabiot scored" then we're really up fuck mountain.

I do still think, though, that Allegri will chuck Mirretti into the fire on Saturday. Maybe that's because I'm optimistic to a fault or because I didn't watch last season. Either he'll come up with a solution or he'll wear me down. Stay tuned to see which happens first

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Touches on the ball

Bremer 100
Daniele Rugani 95
Danilo 73
Alex Sandro 42
Mattia De Sciglio 42
Filip Kostic 41
Juan Cuadrado 35
Manuel Locatelli 32
Adrien Rabiot 30
Mattia Perin 27
Weston McKennie 22
Fabio Miretti 13
Nicolò Rovella 10
Moise Kean 9
Dusan Vlahovic 9
Unforgivable from our midfielders.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Same. He has 10 games for me imo. After that, if it’s still this same uninspiring bullshit he can go.

This short clip sums up the entire game:

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

That lineup should never ever be deployed again. Allegri, I'm running out of patience dude
:tup:

Show some big improvement next week against a decent Roma side or it may be time. Getting wiped out by a Mourinho-Dybala Roma in Turin should be a sackable offence.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Italian mentality coaches. Defend well and hope the opposition team makes mistake and you score, what if the opposition team doesnt make mistake you get a 0-0. This type of football is not sustainable. It could be in one game vs Paris or Bayern. But you cant win the league by playing for 1-0s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)