[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Hope we improve defensively against Roma. Only area that could be improved despite the clean sheet imo
A couple of nervous moments that could've led to a goal or two, but there was nothing tactically wrong with our defense, unlike last year were we looked like sitting ducks every time the other team attacked.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
A couple of nervous moments that could've led to a goal or two, but there was nothing tactically wrong with our defense, unlike last year were we looked like sitting ducks every time the other team attacked.
man Sarris zone defense was a nightmare. Another example of what a shitty coach he is. All our CBs are plus man markers, why the fuck would you make them cover zones?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Vrioni: I scored a nice goal and was in the winning team. Now is my chance to increase my fame by being in the winning team photo. People will ask who I am and I can get my name and face out there!

Pinsoglio:
snnUm7gIX1Y.jpg
[/QUOTE]"]

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I havnt been this excited for a normal Serie A match like this, for 2-3 years. With the new systems (from what we know) and players able to cover multiple positions we can be very unpredictable and dangerous this season. And the lethargic players are almost all gone (Bonucci, Rugani, De Sciglio, Khedira to go) and replaced with energetic hustlers, with good upsides. I think Morata will be great for us as he is very well rounded, can fill many roles in attack and add a lot of physicality and directness too which sometimes has been missing, if not from Ronaldo.

3-0 for Juve here.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I expect Roma to play this game with anger after the Diawara incident. It was super harsh to penalize them in that way. I think a fine would've been much more appropriate for an administrative error that didn't affect the game in any way.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I don't like them since the Totti and Garcia days, so fuck them.

I hope we trash them 3-0 and their goal difference is 0-6 after two games, haha.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
I havnt been this excited for a normal Serie A match like this, for 2-3 years. With the new systems (from what we know) and players able to cover multiple positions we can be very unpredictable and dangerous this season. And the lethargic players are almost all gone (Bonucci, Rugani, De Sciglio, Khedira to go) and replaced with energetic hustlers, with good upsides. I think Morata will be great for us as he is very well rounded, can fill many roles in attack and add a lot of physicality and directness too which sometimes has been missing, if not from Ronaldo.

3-0 for Juve here.
Bonucci could still be very useful this season, the ball-playing central position has always suited him. Other than that I agree with everything, new signings are exactly the energetic profile that the squad lacked and got exposed by youthful Ajax and Lyon sides. That being said, departures are almost more exciting than arrivals :lol: Couldn't stand the sight of Higuain or Matuidi anymore.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Bonucci could still be very useful this season, the ball-playing central position has always suited him. Other than that I agree with everything, new signings are exactly the energetic profile that the squad lacked and got exposed by youthful Ajax and Lyon sides. That being said, departures are almost more exciting than arrivals :lol: Couldn't stand the sight of Higuain or Matuidi anymore.
Yeah agree. Bonucci did pretty well in the opening game. However I dont think he is THAT good with the ball. He is clumsy and very risky in his play and decision making. Some games things go well, other times not. Im a big fan of Chiellini, but he also has clear problems on the ball usually. Thats why we have seen coaches try to use Pjanic/Pirlo/Marchisio to drop really deep and help out. I hope that we with De Ligt and maybe Demi can become more confident playing out from defence.
I really liked what we saw in the opener with Bonucci moving a bit forward in the middle and Danilo dropping back instead. We had some great movements and passing options like that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I expect Roma to play this game with anger after the Diawara incident. It was super harsh to penalize them in that way. I think a fine would've been much more appropriate for an administrative error that didn't affect the game in any way.
They played an illegible player and the rules are pretty clear on this. 0-3 is what happens when you break this rule. Fuck them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)