[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Couple of things to be wary of from Samp game:

- They had 15 shots. If we give 15 to Roma, they'll put more on target.

- There was a period of 20 mins when we didn't play as well as rest of the game
It's a good point but it's worth remembering we kept them in the game with that 1-0 score by missing so many chances. We could've been 3 or 4 goals to the good and at that point their confidence would be crushed to bits.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It worked really well last weekend so I can see why. Still need to incorporate the other news guys but probably not the best idea against Roma away.
Yeh. Its understandable. Dybala and Morata just arrived to training anyways, they need some time to settle. And if things worked with that formation, i do not see an urge to tinker until our other attackers get in proper form.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
“Changing the entire team after one game would be strange. I’ll try to play who I felt worked the best this week.”
He’s probably gonna start with same lineup. By the time he tries to change lineup it will be late. Arthur and Bentan must start.

Jul 13, 2010
“Changing the entire team after one game would be strange. I’ll try to play who I felt worked the best this week.”
He’s probably gonna start with same lineup. By the time he tries to change lineup it will be late. Arthur and Bentan must start.
well they must show that in training throughout the week, that's Pirlo's mentality.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Roms was very poor against Verona and their defense without Smalling is so shaky. I think we will have an easy game but hope Danilo and DS won't make in starting 11.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Instead of quotes, why not post the whole press conference with translation done by a kind soul:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
“As long as nothing happens between now and the game, here are the players who will start tomorrow: Mirante, Santon, Mancini, Ibanez, Kumbulla, Spinazzola, Pellegrini, Veretout, Mkhitaryan, Pedro and Dzeko,” Fonseca said at a press conference.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm always worried about the heads, whether Juve will be mentally up for it. The Samp game proved the players were motivated but it always comes more difficult as the time passes and there are a lot of games in a tight schedule.

This Roma is nothing special but they'll be motivated to step up. Let's hope Juve players will be too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)