[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last year it was like "aaaah fuck....another Juve game...guess I have to suffer through it." I actually skipped more games than usual because there is only so much side and back passing a human can take. They should use '19-'20 Juve footage as a torture tactic.

If the game against Sampdoria is a preview of what's to come, this can be the most exciting season since '14-'15.
Don't say that you skipped some games last season, some famous cock sucker here would say you're an inter fan

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine the doom and gloom if we lose though lol
Naah Pirlo has this no experience thing with him. If we drop points we'd say it's OK he's new with the role. He got it all figured out

- - - Updated - - -

Same lineup but with Bentancur instead of McKennie and De Sciglio instead of Frabotta.

Have a feeling we are about to send Roma into an early crisis.
Why these changes though? Explain

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Whoever says he didn’t skip games last season is lying. It was unbearable to watch at times. Sometimes I had the tv on but was doing something else just so me eyes wouldn’t bleed.
I usually nap in the afternoon on weekends. I would nap before Juve played so I would stay awake during the game. Didn’t work though, I fell asleep many times after watching us play.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Whoever says he didn’t skip games last season is lying. It was unbearable to watch at times. Sometimes I had the tv on but was doing something else just so me eyes wouldn’t bleed.
right before the shutdown was when I started skipping games. I don’t remember the last time I voluntarily skipped games. There was zero progression from the beginning of the season until the end. If anything, they got worse! And there were STILL people that didn’t think Sarri was the problem, or even an issue. He just needed time! LOL.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Been skipping games for five years breaugh. Cept for every minute for few months after we signed Ronaldo.

And even the games I watch, unless it's one of the biggest games of the season, I'm like Marotta: one eye on game screen, other eye on another. Or doing something else like preparing lunch.

Last season induced as much profuse eye bleeding as prior two.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Why these changes though? Explain
Its nothing dramatic I just want to see Bentancur play. When Bentancur came on it was clear that he gave us something extra on the ball. You can see him making himself available more, directing where the CBs should pass the ball, he leads more in midfield now and can help the flow of the ball. I want to see more Bentancur + Arthur/Rabiot to see what our play can look like.

At the same time Roma are no scrubs and De Sciglio has infinitely more experience than Frabotta, he also looked very good coming on against Samp.

We are at the stage of trying out different options.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Never skipped a full game. Its easy ritual watching Juve (even if its not live). Prolly only thing I skipped whole season is 2nd half of last match vs Roma, was playing poker while game was on in the background. The least exciting title experience yet.

Watching Juve is a weekly ritual that's a must for me. No reason to skip it, no matter how bad, and truly in context, how bad is it really when we have 9 league titles on cruise control. I guess we got spoiled, even some of the football has been an eye sore. The true embarrassments is in CL, but we can't skip that can we. Its like a drug.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn those attacking options look real good all of a sudden
Its much better then last season, Higauin was half a player whole 2020 (he was nice assister first half), and now we have two dynamic players in Morata and Kulusevski instead.

Last edited:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Not easy to compare after so much time but Allgeris post-Cardiff Juve was terrible to watch. Not as awful as post-covid Sarri but still slow and boring grinding of results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)