SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
good result, but i cant believe YET AGAIN tuydor didnt last the whole 90 minutes...!

he played at right back? was he any good?
He was ok from what i've heard....

It's not the first time Tudor played there. he's played RB many many times in the 00-01 season under Ancelotti and that was his best season.

Maresca seems to have done a good job too. i hope he and DV always become starters. Maresca impresses me more than Tacchi. (though Tacchi's experience shouldn't be overlooked).

I hope Miccoli returns to Top form because we'll need him in the many CL games ahead without DP.....

i know he didn't to anything since he came in, but i dont blame him. i'm sure he's way out of shape after going through that operation.

Anyway, congrats everyone. :star:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
good result, but i cant believe YET AGAIN tuydor didnt last the whole 90 minutes...!

he played at right back? was he any good?
i feel sorry for him, he's had A LOT of injuries the oast 3 seasons and they've been at bad times (specially the one that cost him a ticket to the 2002WC). and whenever he is fit, most of the other players are on top form and have been doing well.

Good luck Tudor! :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I couldnt see the match because the fokin ESPN didnt broadcasted it!!! right fab ? ;) :(

i couldnt even follow it here because i was in classes........

BUt who cares!! we did it :p

NOw, i want some in-depth commentary from someone who saw the game plis!

Forza di vaio(i always had faith in him ;) ) and Nedved!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Everybode has alot of guestions here...including me,:D
so we need to wait fr da reports...Common guyz who saw the match MAKE them.:cool::angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)