SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Luigi Vampa

Aug 2, 2003
sour grapes fabiana, sour grapes. but as long as you agree to keep your hormones in check i guess we can proceed.

its sad to see tudor get hurt, not only have juve totally messed up with a great defender, he has his own injury problems that just frustrate him even more.

i guess its good for divaio to score again....i felt sorry for him last season.

other than that theres not much to say, i didnt watch the game because my friend just painted his basement and i went over to watch the paint dry.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Luigi Vampa ] ++
sour grapes fabiana, sour grapes. but as long as you agree to keep your hormones in check i guess we can proceed.
lmfao. keeping my hormones in with you will be an easy task anyways

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Tudor RB?? :confused: Who said he played as RB??

He was in central defence with Iuliano; Ferrara was RB just like his old days.

Anyway I thought I'd give out some ratings :

Buffon 7 - Back to his great form. We owe it to him that no goal was scored against us today.

Ferrara 7.5 - Man of the match! What a player! He started as RB, then in the 2nd half Lippi moved him in the middle for a central 3 man defence with Zambrotta taking (for the first time ever) the role of a RB. Omnipresent!

Tudor 7 - A giant and a really good leader of the backline. Didn't make one single mistake, always winning balls. Too bad he had to limp off the pitch. Probably it's only cos he's not used to 90 minute games, so the calf did not hold. Nothing serious.

Iuliano 6.5 - A bit shaky and uncertain on certain occasions; risked an own goal, but luckily the crossbar saved him.

Birindelli 6.5 - Was quite effective to stop the Reggina forwards on his LB position. Midway through the 2nd half he swapped position with Zambrotta to take the RB place.

Camoranesi 5.5 - Very poor match. He just jogged around the pitch as if he did not give a damn about the match that was going on. Hope it's a one off.

Maresca 7 - Great game, dispensing assists and one touch passes. His verticalizations from the centre half were like mana from the sky for DV and Nedved.

Tacchinardi 6.5 - Not back to his best yet, but he still played diligently.

Appiah 6.5 - Moved forward more than in previous matches. Combined very well with Maresca and Di Vaio.

Nedved 7 - Back to the same Nedved of last year. Runs, passes and most importantly scores. Brilliant!

Di Vaio 7 - Most in form striker. Even if he had not scored, he still proved a spine in the back of the Reggina defense with his accelerations and perfect aim. Unlucky not to have scored at least another goal, but now he's top scorer of Serie A!

Zambrotta 6.5 - The usual super speed train. The only different thing is his new short haircut.

Miccoli 6 - Came in when Juve was suffering most. Few balls played to him, few chances to shine.

Montero 6.5 - With Montero on the pitch, the defensive line becomes more stable. We still need him!

Overall a good game with Maresca showing he's Juve material. Hopefully he shall get more chances.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I have a question, why Didn't the referee Bock or Send off Birindelli after that foul in which he trapped the player with his hand.. :undecide:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Zambrotta 6.5 - The usual super speed train. The only different thing is his new short haircut.

Miccoli 6 - Came in when Juve was suffering most. Few balls played to him, few chances to shine.
No way !!

Today Zambrotta was no where near that one we have been used to in the last few games. he didn't do his usual runs, only one cross through the whole half he played. Defensively not strong as usual. I wonder where your rating is comin' from.

Excuse me i know you are a big fan of miccoli but the little guy was totaly invisible, he did nothing that deserves the mention.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
I have a question, why Didn't the referee Bock or Send off Birindelli after that foul in which he trapped the player with his hand.. :undecide:
I have no clue......he deserved at least a yellow.

And to Zizou, I don't think Zambrotta did anything worth mentioning today.......maybe because of change of position.

And Appiah......he deserves more like an 8, not a 6.5, don't u think?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I thought he did book Birindelli.

Zambrotta as RB stopped a couple of good moves by Mozart. I think he deserves to get a mention for his defensive plays not just for his attacking ones.

Well what did I say about Miccoli? That he didn't do anything. I'm not gonna give him 5.5 like Camoranesi cos no one could be as bad as Camoranesi was today.

Appiah was not an 8...I was going to give him 7, but thought Maresca was the best of our midfielders so gave him a 6.5

Luigi Vampa

Aug 2, 2003
i know you want to keep something in you fabiana but i cant help you with that. you already promised not to hit on me so please stop it. youre a nice girl and youll find somebody else.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
omg you're right, Miccoli looks like Denilson when he's got that hair... maybe he's trying to be like him :LOL: I hope not though... I'm sure Mico will be a team player :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: @ Inter

Damn I love Udinese!

Top Scorers

4 Marco Di Vaio
4 Adriano
3 David Trezeguet
3 Andr. Shevchenko
3 Mark Bresciano
3 Enrico Chiesa
2 Alex Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)