SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Denco you cannot really compare Camoranesi's performance with Miccoli's. Whenever Camoranesi touched the ball, he gave it away, he did not help Ferrara on the right and just couldn't get anything right.

Miccoli didn't do anything mostly because he wasn't supplied. He came in when we started defending with all men and ended up being a spectator.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
r u geting the shorts n socks???i mite buy them, ive got the shirt, missus boght it from the Nou Camp:cool:, just cant find the shorts n socks!!they really complete thhe kit in a stylish classy way
nooo, i bought black jeans istead. where would i wear shorts and socks? i'm not the skiniest guy around so i'd look rather stupid with them :D

though i saw thousands of english tourists this summer looking like that :p

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Denco you cannot really compare Camoranesi's performance with Miccoli's. Whenever Camoranesi touched the ball, he gave it away, he did not help Ferrara on the right and just couldn't get anything right.

Miccoli didn't do anything mostly because he wasn't supplied. He came in when we started defending with all men and ended up being a spectator.
so why he got such high marks?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
6 in Italy is considered as a pass mark, anything less is a failure. Getting 6 is just satisfactory for them (that is didn't do much, but did not do anything wrong) so not really a high mark :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
He did something wrong, he made a stupid foul on Baiocco, he deserved to be bocked for that. but unfortunately the referee was on our side that night ;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Don't you like everything to be fair, cause I do and I was pissed off when the referee didn't even bock Birindelli before. I don't like my team or any other team to be favoured by the referees.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The pink kits are sharp Imo ......

My only real comments regarding the game is how shitty Camo and Tacchi looked

Tacchi cant pass, cant shoot, what is this Gattuso double good for ????

Camo is TOO INCONSISTENT !!!! One game he plays like a champion, the next he is useless !!!! How many times has he been subbed out at halftime because he is having no impact on the game ??????

Miccoli is coming back from surgery, so he has to get back into the groove .....

PUT DAVIDS IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Camo is TOO INCONSISTENT !!!! One game he plays like a champion, the next he is useless !!!! How many times has he been subbed out at halftime because he is having no impact on the game ??????
I guess this depends on the way we are playing and our style of play IMO.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

Okay I grant you that but wouldn't it be fair to have gven Miccoli a sv like they normally do whenever a player makes no impact on a game due to inactivity or due to the fact that he came on way too late to do anything
6 is a high mark by Italian standards, 5.5 is average while 5 and downwards are poor
I didnt see the game so I cannot comment of anyone's performance but Camo does have the tendency to play very good 1/2s either he is very good in first half and crap second or come off bench and be good in second half or just stink up the place thruout
Miccolii, we all want to do well for us but theres no need to judge players by diffrerent standards and thats done a lot

My personal belief and observation is that Camo, Zambrotta, Dp, Davids, Montero and Trezeguet have to perform extremely well to get 6 and above while Tacchinardi, Nedved, Ferrara just have to show up and they are given a 6 automatically and if they play well then we see 7, 7.5 6.5 and so on, they have to be really crap before they are given 5.5 and for me thats not fair

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I've seen Tacchinardi grab many bad votes in the past. Nedved too during his 'poor' first half of his first season.

Those journalists that gave out the points don't always agree, but the reality is nearly always somewhere in the middle. Camo's poor ratings were well deserved, and this is coming from someone who considers him as one of our top 5 transfers of the past years. What I think really made people give him such bad votes was that he was moving as if he didn't care about the match or if his mind was somewhere else. He really looked spaced out. Hopefully it was just a one off.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw I do see what you mean about certain players not getting low marks cos of their names. Imo it's the same with refs and yellow cards, for example, you would rarely see Baresi get a yellow card because of his name and stature. It's all psychological in the end.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I've seen Tacchinardi grab many bad votes in the past. Nedved too during his 'poor' first half of his first season.
nono denco is right, Nedved is being automatically given a normal rating in each game since the first quarter of last year I think.
even though he earned it rightfully, and the rating are true at a lot of occasions, there is something stincky in the ratings. some players have to do more to get the same vote as other players that didn't do much.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Btw I do see what you mean about certain players not getting low marks cos of their names. Imo it's the same with refs and yellow cards, for example, you would rarely see Baresi get a yellow card because of his name and stature. It's all psychological in the end.
Baresi was not really a dirty player and was the best defender I ever saw personally and you would actually be right if you attributed that comment to Maldini as referres almost seem apologetic or distraught in issuing him yellow cards or red

As for Tacchinardi , yes we have seen him get low marks but that is when he is really awful
I have seen matches in which Davids has been the best player on the pitch and all he gets is 6 while Nedved for doing sod all for 80 minutes then coming to life at the last 10 minutes, he gets 7 or 7.5 while Tacchinardi as well gets 6 or above for not really doing much
Maybe I am not watching the game properly but i do always find it sad when Montero and Ferrara would both play badly and while Montero gets 5 , Ferra would get 6 or even 6.5

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
BTW..i saw some plays in the juve-reggina game yesterday....and those marescas goal plays were very good for a bench warmer :(
(the one two with nedved in the first goal, and the classy pass on divaio in the second goal)

ah another thing...about our defence. I noticed that we siffered some shoots on the post...but in almos all the plays we were punished in counter attacks,,ans our defence was almost in th mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)