SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
does anyone have picks of zambrotta's new hair style or any of maresca (i aint seen him in ages).

thanx.

ps. miccoli looks a bit like saviola and denilson mixed.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #303
    Does anyone else think Lucas Castroman look exactly like that Mexican actor Sergio Bassanes (spelling), only with black hair :D

I tells you, they're identical :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    i just saw the second half of the game.but as i heard,in first half we were lucky and ferara made huge mistakes.
    and what i saw in the second half was positive things.maresca,apiah wow these guys r doing great.apiah is really doing great job but i guess he has to play just defensivly he can cut the passes of the oponets very well.but he doesn't have atacking technics or maybe i didn't see it from him till now.
    and about the maresca?man this guy has talent.just give him timeand he will become next zidane maybe?di vaio was good.not because of the goal but because he was runing and the voley he did was just unlucky not to score.man this win is very important.reggins is really strong team specially nakamura he's damn good :thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    great game. tudor injured AGAIN :wallbang:

fuk me when is he ever there for a game???

we seem to have found a new formation too with this lone striker thing. wonder how zala's feeling about this though.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    yeah wtf ! Tudor is ALWAYS injured. I think its time Juve got rid of him and secure the services of a defender who can actually be used on the field.

Good to see Miccoli back :) and Di Vaio - top scorer in the Serie A :cool: .. awesome.

what made it even sweeter was the fact that Inter only managed a draw with Udinese. Udinese could have won had Pizzaro not f*cked that Penalty up.

anyway.... now i hope Milan screw up :D ... coz i don't think Roma will. :(

Juve were good in the 2nd half...but the 1st half was terrible.

Nedved scored which is awesome but Appiah was the man that made the goal .

Forza Juve ! Next victim of the Black and White Express - Olympiakos :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    :LOL: @ Inter

Damn I love Udinese!

Top Scorers

4 Marco Di Vaio
    4 Adriano
    3 David Trezeguet
    3 Andr. Shevchenko
    3 Mark Bresciano
    3 Enrico Chiesa
    2 Alex Del Piero
    Brilliant! :thumb:

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
    Where can I get the goal video ?

and where you get those image from? I go to Juventus.com Media
    but there is the old image (Milan 0-2 Juventus)

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvefan ] ++
    Where can I get the goal video ?

and where you get those image from? I go to Juventus.com Media
    but there is the old image (Milan 0-2 Juventus)
    got www.raisport.rai.it, click on the page with the details of the match, and if u have RealPlayer u can see the highlights and interviews of the game.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    It was a good day yesterday as we won against Reggina and Inter drew against Udine and thus dropped 2 points. About our match, I was satisfied keeping into cosideration the mini injury crisis the team is going through with Del Piero, Trezeguet, Thuram, and Legro all unavailable.

We controlled the match well and allowed Reggina possesion in midfield but limited them from moving forward from all directions (flanks as well as center of midfield), and thus they didn't threaten Buffon much with the ball. Our counter-attacks we were very fast and dangerous, lead by Nedved and usually executed by hitman Di Vaio.

It was great to see Ferrara again even though he played in an unusual position (RB) but then returned to his more accustomed centeral defensive role in the 2nd half.

Camo had one of those days and was disappointing, didn't add much in attack and was lousy defending the ball.

It was good too see Miccoli get some action and it would be good for him that he played 30 minutes so that he could gradually return to his normal fitness level soon and could be used by Lippi from the begenning of matches.

The other players did well like Tudor, Appiah, Neddy, Buffon and Maresca. Iuliano had a shaky match though.

In the end, it's good to know that we could win those kinds of matches: away from the Delle Alpi in compact pitches and against relegation threatened teams - the sort of matches where Inter would normally struggle in.

Let's hope other results go our way now :cool:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Great move for the second goal :) That was a classic display of, "no need to push it, just get the 3 points" kind of game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)