SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
how are we playing? Who had the assist for neddys goal???
Hard to say.........Appiah did almost everything and then passed to Maresca who sent it into the area and DV got a slight touch on it, then it fell in Nedved's way. I don't know whether that was intentional or not by DV.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
The commentary I was reading said that, at the end of the match, we were playing in 9 men (tudor had some problems and iuliano had cramps).
Can anyone confirm it?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
GREAT!
Finally clean sheet!And yeah Appiah for sure is the man!!!
FORZA JUVE!!!!!
we are toping the table!
Let's hope Inter will get A draw at Friuli tonight!

Btw my prediction for Juve was 1-3.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
FT Reggina 0 - 2 Juventus

Mission Accomplished. :thumb:
shite. i predicted 1-2 :fero:

but still, against opposition like this buffon made too many saves. i mean, once again our defence sucked. vs small temas juve should cruise easily, maybe allowing them to create one or two chances if any. and now, in every single match this season there were moments where juve relied only on buffon to save their ass. we need another cb, legrotagglie is not enough. or rather not good enough. ok, put him next to mexes, it'll be ok, but i am not satisfied with central defence of ferrrara, montero and legrotagglie.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
The commentary I was reading said that, at the end of the match, we were playing in 9 men (tudor had some problems and iuliano had cramps).
Can anyone confirm it?
I don't know about Iuliano, but Tudor was definitely on the bench for quite sometime getting treated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)