[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (1 Viewer)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Marty said:
No, if Milan wins and we lose, Milan will win because of the results between Juve and Milan:

Milan vs Juventus 3-1
Juventus vs Milan 0-0

It's the head to head record like swag already pointed out.

Goal average, number of won games, coin toss etc. doesn't matter. :p
hahaha...thanks marty!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Arif said:
A commentator here said that if Juve and Milan have the same number of points in the end, another game will be played between Juve and Milan to decide the champion.
Not now my friend. Remember this year is the World Cup. No more games can be played, unless it is with the national team, or the Sevilla - Barcelona game that was suspended.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Arif said:
A commentator here said that if Juve and Milan have the same number of points in the end, another game will be played between Juve and Milan to decide the champion.
Incorrect, he was misinformed. :oops:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Marty said:
No, if Milan wins and we lose, Milan will win because of the results between Juve and Milan:

Milan vs Juventus 3-1
Juventus vs Milan 0-0

It's the head to head record like swag already pointed out.

Goal average, number of won games, coin toss etc. doesn't matter. :p
Ahh, thanks Greig and Marty :pint:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Originally Posted by Vinman
maybe...

but EVERYONE here (with the exception of Rab, Denco, Andy and myself) had us crowned champions in January, with a 10 point lead
And all of us were right :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
"It's not true, but I believe it!": that's what it's said in Italy about superstition! :agree:

And thinking superstitionally, the fact that this match will be played exactly 6 years after Perugia (May 14th) it's really not good :oops:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
isha00 said:
"It's not true, but I believe it!": that's what it's said in Italy about superstition! :agree:

And thinking superstitionally, the fact that this match will be played exactly 6 years after Perugia (May 14th) it's really not good :oops:
What happened that day..?

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
isha00 said:

the worst day!!
next to CL final against @$$h013 milan :faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)