[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (11 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I know, it is a little bit early now but I found this article on channel4.com:

Reggina’s Stadio Granillo has been banned for one match due to crowd trouble, so the final round against Juventus will be on neutral turf.

The fiery Derby dello Stretto against Messina turned ugly after the final whistle on Sunday, as a fan ran on to the pitch and struck opposition goalkeeper Marco Storari.

If an appeal is rejected, then the last match of the season – against League leaders Juventus – must be played on neutral turf. Reggina have also been handed a £3,000 fine for the incident.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Yes. I read that on another thread.

Well I think that doesn't affect us in any way. So whatever happens is ok, I think. That will only affect Reggina.

Thanks anyway for the info ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
tassard said:
I think that Reggina is something like Siena for Juve.Is it right?

Reggina's president had no problem in saying he's a huge milanista...
Anyway I think Moggi has created good relationships also with them, although not on the Siena level.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, I am convinced that the Scudetto will be decided against Reggina and not this week. So any chance where we don't play in Reggina is a big plus, knowing how different they can be at home.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Reggina Punished For Crowd Trouble

Reggina secured their Serie A survival on Sunday, but crowd trouble during the Strait derby with Messina has cost them a punishment from the Italian Football League.

They will have to play their final game of the season (against Juventus on 14th May) at a neutral ground, and have also been fined 5000 euros by the League.

Reggina beat their local rivals 3-0 on Sunday to end their relegation fears and consign opponents Messina to Serie B.

Messina goalkeeper Marco Storari was punched by a Reggina fan in the dying stages of the game.

The game whos venue must be changed could be a title decider for Juventus, who are three points clear of AC Milan with two games left to play.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Neutral ground ?.... I can't think of a neutral ground... It would be soo cool to have it in the San Siro though... "Juve triumph in the San Siro".. that'd be great....

OP
Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    I think milan won`t be possible because I think in the last 3 rounds all matches have to be on the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)