[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (18 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Who knows. But they decided not to add an extra match in case Milan and Juve had the same points, I don't see them move all the matches.
But let's cross fingers and hope Saturday and Sunday will be sunny days.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
juve hasnt played much football this season, and that has dissapointed me, i am already waiting wc 2006, i really dont care about this seasons scudo, we just look so miserable, the fact that this season is gona end is actually better, then how it will end. I hope it wond have an affect on world cup, for azzurri atleast not.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Matteo10 said:
There are transcripts. This isn't just anti-publicity.
But have you read them? There is nothing there (at least in the ones on papers). And the only one that was able to read and hear them all, the judge, closed the case with the motivation that what was heard didn't prove that there were match/ref fixings, but, on the contrary, proved the opposite.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Matteo10 said:
There are transcripts. This isn't just anti-publicity.
Who provided the transcripts?

TBH, in the last two matches, I certainly haven't seen any "easy" victories. The results looked pretty genuine to me...Chimenti looked genuinely pizzed off about the Canna goal, for example. His saves, were, if anything, superhuman (or at least superhuman for Chimenti).

Now, it is a long tradition, as I am sure you know, in Serie A not to "try to hard", if the effort is pointless...which is why I would not be too surprised by a draw: neither Juve nor Reggina need a win.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
edpiero said:
any idea why ?
dp: will i start this weekend?
don fabio: no, ibra will start
dp: again?
don fabio: yes, and if you dont leave the pitch now i aint gona call you even for bench.
dp: ok, i leave.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
isha00 said:
But have you read them? There is nothing there (at least in the ones on papers). And the only one that was able to read and hear them all, the judge, closed the case with the motivation that what was heard didn't prove that there were match/ref fixings, but, on the contrary, proved the opposite.
Exactly :)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
hey guys, if don leaves next season who is the favoritt of every1?
well, mine is deschamps what about you guys? FORZA JUVE

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
juve88 said:
hey guys, if don leaves next season who is the favoritt of every1?
well, mine is deschamps what about you guys? FORZA JUVE
My heart would say Lippi or an ex-Juventino, but also Donadoni, Spalletti or Pillon wouldn't be bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)