[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (21 Viewers)

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Trezeguet is "only" 8 goals away to the Calcio Top Scorer, Toni. Maybe 8 goal? :D

I believe in a thin 1-0 with an Alex goal. On San Siro, Roma will beat Milan, and Milan will not even score a goal, since Shev is injuried.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bari to host title decider

The vital Reggina-Juventus game on the final day of the season will be played at Bari’s Stadio San Nicola.

The match was switched to a neutral venue after crowd trouble at the Stadio Granillo following Reggina’s Week 36 win against Messina.

The Lega Calcio have today confirmed Bari as the host city, given that the Granillo has been closed for one game, where Juve will look to wrap up the title.

The Bianconeri, three points ahead of nearest rivals Milan who face Roma next week, need just a point to win their 29th title.

Channel4

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
pipoamm said:
IF They plays in a Neutral Stadium, Juventus will win...

For 2-0 or 3-1

Trezeguet....Zlatan....Vieira...
Of Reggina...mmmm....I dont know...hehe

dont forget amorouso.Is'nt he DP's brother in law??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
why am I having flashbacks of the final game against Perugia, where we threw away the scudetto 5 years ago ??!!:oops:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
Because you are a pessimist ;)

maybe...

but EVERYONE here (with the exception of Rab, Denco, Andy and myself) had us crowned champions in January, with a 10 point lead

Sep 14, 2003
Vinman said:
why am I having flashbacks of the final game against Perugia, where we threw away the scudetto 5 years ago ??!!:oops:

You're not the only one. The media will put tremendous pressure on Reggina to play the game of their lives, their president will threaten each player with an early return to pre-season training too.

Sorry, I don't trust this side (Capello) enough to think that we've won the game/scudetto.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I really like this scenario

It has gone to the final day of the season, We're all nervous, It's all to play for, and It's gonna be a day of either celebrations or a day of tears (God forbid)

The excitement is what it's all about and we have a formidable opponent in AC Milan, and I'm glad we've had them believe they could actually win the league up until the very last minute.

But now is the time to put the foot down once and for all, and show both of these smaller clubs (Reggina and Milan) who they're up against!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
maybe...

but EVERYONE here (with the exception of Rab, Denco, Andy and myself) had us crowned champions in January, with a 10 point lead
I predicted us to win Scudetto, yeah it is 99% ours ;)

But still we could do this much earlier, that's nothing to do with the squad and Capello's tactics, but the ugly atmosphere in the club (whatever is the reason).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)