[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
wish i was in italy...juve fans all over in italy must unite and perpare a launch, and all come down protest at juve centre in turin, hey should all stay their, for weeks months even a year until those bastard management come down, the same way people unite to revolt and put down a new govrnment for a new one...juve fans of all countries UNITE!!!
here ive ordered this:

Buy on AliExpress.com

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
what do u mean by stop generalizing, im serious!!! im from lebanon, and people here made strikes and built tents at the lebanese parlimant for a whole year till the government resigned!!!i hink that's what the juve fans in italy must do...im a juve fan for so long...but really enough is enough!!! never seen so much injury in a year, never seen so much humiliation for a great team with great talent and youngsters!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is hardly humiliation, though. Particularly because, IMO, look at the pieces: it's deserved.

I'll save strapping on an explosive vest for something more offensive from this club.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
maybe we could lie or hipnotize to an iraqi that coboli secco and ranieri are mr.bush mrs. bush and rice respectively, and commits a suicide with bombs near them, and we all get our problems solved...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
wish i was in italy...juve fans all over in italy must unite and perpare a launch, and all come down protest at juve centre in turin, hey should all stay their, for weeks months even a year until those bastard management come down, the same way people unite to revolt and put down a new govrnment for a new one...juve fans of all countries UNITE!!!
I'm sorry but I have a life to get on with, no time to waste.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
ofcourse iraqees are not suicide bombers nor terrorists...didnt mean to abuse anyone racially...its jus that we hear from news that an iraqee exploded himself in front of an american soldier...on the contrary its very sad what happening to the iraqi ppl may GOD help them!!!
or the erman jewish thing could apply here too...again no offense to anyone expet the juve board!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juve fans of all countries UNITE!!!
Yes! we must unite! Juve fans ultimate super form. Unite into one man!

all members would represent a body part.

I know would be the brain.

I don't know about the rest, but I know Seven would be the penis. Why? because he is regarded by everyone here to be the biggest dick on the forum.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
what do u mean by stop generalizing, im serious!!! im from lebanon, and people here made strikes and built tents at the lebanese parlimant for a whole year till the government resigned!!!i hink that's what the juve fans in italy must do...im a juve fan for so long...but really enough is enough!!! never seen so much injury in a year, never seen so much humiliation for a great team with great talent and youngsters!!!
I refuse to believe you're from lebanon

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'm disgusted with the way we are playing this season, and have nothing else to say that I haven't already said 1000 times this season :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)