[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #165
    @Mark

SOS

Teams on the field already. lol oops...is kick off now or 45 after? :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Deserved win, but we're not great. (Yet?)

Whatshisname 5
    Cuadrado 5,5
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 6
    Alex Sandro 6,5
    Khedira 5
    Pjanic 5
    Matuidi 7
    Bernardeschi 6
    Mandzukic 8
    Ronaldo 5

Douglas Costa 6,5
    Can -
    Dybala -

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hopeless crosses that made him top scorer of UCL for 6 consecutive years...
    No those kind are the complete opposite of hopeless crosses. Those are efficient quality crosses.

Our crossing this game was horrible, and seemed to be our only game plan, making us predictable and Parma packing the box with little to no creativity down the middle.

Hard to suprise a team with a cross when you pass around slowly for so long until you settle for a cross. Need to be more direct, quicker and defenitely be flexible in how we create space and chances for the attack. Seemed like an after thought for most of it, no tangible plan, despite having so much shots on goal was poor attacking effort.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    I actually liked the attitude from our players. I like the new much more attack minded approach to our games. Ronaldo had two great opportunities to score but he is still finding his form. Overall we made quite a lot of mistakes but the attitude was pleasing. I'm really excited looking forward to the upcoming season to see how far will this far more attacking Juventus go.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Pjanic had one of his classic games where he puts more energy into angrily shouting at people and waving his arms about than actually doing something constructive with the ball.

Mandzukic and Matuidi best players. Also the fittest players. Probably not related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)