[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We need to find a formatiom where we can play Cost Dybala Ronaldo and Manbro. Anyone any ideas?
4-2-3-1, a familiar proposition for us, no? But mainly against teams we are better then.

Because honestly, Khedira adds so little and Mandzukic hustles so much off the ball, that you can't call it too offensive vs these small teams.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
4231 can work against good teams too, but it has to be a Can-Matuidi CM.

Been said plenty of times, but 433 with Dybala as F9 incorporates all of our top players and is the best one on paper. Hope Allegri's aversion towards F9 will dissipate eventually.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
4231 can work against good teams too, but it has to be a Can-Matuidi CM.

Been said plenty of times, but 433 with Dybala as F9 incorporates all of our top players and is the best one on paper. Hope Allegri's aversion towards F9 will dissipate eventually.
Or play Bernadeschi as the CAM, because he's actually quite good in the middle of the pitch, and with assisting and all that. Also has better legs for tracking back to not leave our midfield high and dry.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
When i saw yet another dangerous situation created by his inability to get out of Parma's pressing... i miss Pirlo so much.
The sooner we replace pjanic with Emre can in the dpm position the better we will become. Unfortunately he is not made for that position. He can take khedira's position instead.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm sure you know better than Allegri.

I know, right? :D
Point being I'm not sure at all :D

Of course I've never doubted Allegri other than once last season, no, actually it was twice.

On a serious note, I'm genuinely not concerned. Max got this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bernardeschi just doesnt convince me
Also despite Ronaldo`s movement as a winger I much rather see him as CF wil Dybala instead of Bernardeschi - The problem is Pjanic just isnt that great when playing with just another CM by his side
It seems Allegri is going towards 4-2-3-1 with Dybala or 4-3-3 with Pjanic
Also we are winning but I really want to see Ronaldo on the scoresheet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)