[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Or play Bernadeschi as the CAM, because he's actually quite good in the middle of the pitch, and with assisting and all that. Also has better legs for tracking back to not leave our midfield high and dry.
Berna as AM instead of Dybala in 4231? No thanks.

Berna as mezzala at RCM in 433 can be an option. Him or Can depending on opponent.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The best part is people think of his attempts that don't go in as failures.

The fact is he's creating all these chances and doing everything he can to score. 99% of the players lack the willpower to do the same.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Most underrated post :agree:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What would you have changed in the lineup?
I said it before. Mandzo and Berna can't be the ones to play next to CR7 in a 4-3-3. Our game would always be predictable and slow with very few creativity moments.

i would have started DC and Can instead Berna and Sami... plus Paulo first sub for Matuidi and goes to a 4-2-3-1 with Pjanic and Can in the middle

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The best part is people think of his attempts that don't go in as failures.

The fact is he's creating all these chances and doing everything he can to score. 99% of the players lack the willpower to do the same.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Yeah, no.

I doubt you'd be saying all this if it was Higuaín instead of Ronaldo.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, no.

I doubt you'd be saying all this if it was Higuaín instead of Ronaldo.
To be fair to @Seven, Higuain never got himself into position to take 23 attempts in 3 games. He averaged something closer to 3-4 attempts per game. His movement was shockingly poor here and his weight for much of his time destroyed the quick first step he used to make space earlier in his career.

It's nice to see a forward with quick enough feet to make space and get shots off like Ronaldo. Of course, if he doesn't start scoring soon...

SELL!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
First off a win is a win so 3 points no matter how ugly it might appear. Secondly 7 goals down, 93 to go.

So Sami has 249 minutes so far to 44 for Can. I don't get it especially against 2 weaker serie opponents. Does Max think Can can fuck up so much that they can't win with him in there. And of course Juve could win a CL title with Sami in there but I thought better options would show up by now. Can't have both Matuidi and Sami in there together and you know you plays for me.

No question Mario needs to play but so does our #10. Max please find a way for both to be in there, maybe the 4-2-3-1. Costa is so MAGICAL in the open field, like to see him with CR7 + Mario + Dybala. I guess that means only 2 in MF but can Pjanic be as potent offensively without more defensive support in midfield.

If Berna is scared to shoot right footed then no way he starts FR again. Possibly try him as ACM instead. So like to see next match 4 in back and maybe Can/Matuidi with Pjanic or even Can/Matuidi with Berna though I hate to see the guy given the pay raise on the bench. Like Dybala, find a way Pjanic plays. And the 4 forward I mentioned earlier.

And CR7 can be so scary out there when in possession of the ball that I have to remind myself he's not ready to score against us. Hopefully he doesn't get down on himself cause I love what he has done so far on the pitch. Appears since CM8 isn't here anymore for Max, Dybala seems to have taken his spot on the bench.

And lastly I don't see issues with the defense, Max doesn't have the offensive pieces working yet so more time spent having to defend. Fuck the parking the bus excuses by the other squad, need Max to figure it out. Once that happens less time defending. Too many off target shots tonight. Can't keep having these 1 goal second half leads until a lone mistake fucks things up.
:flag1:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
In my opinion Cuardado in rb makes us really vulnerable and in this game we could have been punished.
The only time when dangerous cross came from that side was when Cuadrado was out injured. Stop the nonsense talk, plus our other options are same or worse defensively than him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
3 points, terrible performance.

It's beyond logic, with all the players at his disposal yet Allegri finds a way to make them play so badly. Teams like Parma and Chievo should be lucky to cross the half field and not concede 5 goals.

To some extend i expect us to play badly one game where we need result against a superior team, but playing so badly against mighty Parma is very bad publicity for our football.

Sarri > Allegri any time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)