[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
3 points, terrible performance.

It's beyond logic, with all the players at his disposal yet Allegri finds a way to make them play so badly. Teams like Parma and Chievo should be lucky to cross the half field and not concede 5 goals.

To some extend i expect us to play badly one game where we need result against a superior team, but playing so badly against mighty Parma is very bad publicity for our football.

Sarri > Allegri any time!

Anybody has Allegri's email? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

But oh well, it's delusional to compare La Liga/UCL with Serie A. So many space and construction is done on the midfield with speedy attacks to finish rather than going passing around the box with the box already packed with all oponnent teams in turtle formations.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
3 points, terrible performance.

It's beyond logic, with all the players at his disposal yet Allegri finds a way to make them play so badly. Teams like Parma and Chievo should be lucky to cross the half field and not concede 5 goals.

To some extend i expect us to play badly one game where we need result against a superior team, but playing so badly against mighty Parma is very bad publicity for our football.

Sarri > Allegri any time!
What's our football?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The biggest problem as it has always been is that we lack creative passes and tricks when attacking, there's almost no one twos, no quick one touch pass or dummy pass and runs etc.

The ball would always go to the wing and we try to cross, just like some midtable and lower teams. At some points we have like 4-5 players on the box just standing and waiting for a cross.

Another problem is that we don't counter fast enough despite having some of the fastest players.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The biggest problem as it has always been is that we lack creative passes and tricks when attacking, there's almost no one twos, no quick one touch pass or dummy pass and runs etc.

The ball would always go to the wing and we try to cross, just like some midtable and lower teams. At some points we have like 4-5 players on the box just standing and waiting for a cross.

Another problem is that we don't counter fast enough despite having some of the fastest players.

Can agree with all of this :agree:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

You are correct.

Our slow ass negative midfielders are to blame. When we had Vidal Pogba and Pirlo we were much more direct and moved the ball fast.

Im annoyed at Pjanic the most because i expect better from him. Even Aleggri himself has spoke about this a few times in regard to Pjanic not being more direct.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Pjanic drove me insane today. Slows our game down and is never direct despite being such a good passer he walks with the ball and always goes for the easy pass.

Im glad he was taken off needs a kick in the ass.
Today was actually one of his more successful days. Yet his limitations were once again obvious. People are starting to realize that he is in fact no better than Khedira and Matuidi. He plays as a CB in our build up play. But without the responsibility to defend. Luxury position to play.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To be fair to @Seven, Higuain never got himself into position to take 23 attempts in 3 games. He averaged something closer to 3-4 attempts per game. His movement was shockingly poor here and his weight for much of his time destroyed the quick first step he used to make space earlier in his career.

It's nice to see a forward with quick enough feet to make space and get shots off like Ronaldo. Of course, if he doesn't start scoring soon...

SELL!
Exactly, that's the point I'm trying to make.

Fwiw I've never been anti Higuain either. He wasn't a particularly pretty player, but the man's statistics are pretty damn impressive too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Our style of play yesterday was really poor. I saw barely any balls over to ronaldo and once again saw pjanic slow the play down. Sorry if i sound a bit extreme, but allegri needs to go. It was visible towards the end of last season that his tactics weren't working, and we were on the verge of losing the scudetto. This season is no different. Allegri himself even said that his favourite wins were 1-0 wins. He might have his moments of magic here and there, like against tottenham, but otherwise he's too much of a defensive, possesive manager, and that's not what we need right now.

Now that we've got ronaldo, we need to use him and break faster on the counter with him- something allegri doesnt know how to do. People from all over the world would have tuned into this match to watch cr7, only to watch the same 'calma' ugly play from allegri; its embarrassing. You wouldn't see this sort of play from someone like guardiola.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Our season starts in "March" guys nothing to worry about that we look like a David Moyes team out there
You're probably sarcastic, but us picking 9 points out of 9 available is a dream start with the physical condition our team is in and looking at how half assed our pre season was due to WC. After the NT break things will slowly get better, early season is always scrappy for us because we lay the physical foundation for rest of season and almost everybody bar superhumans like Matuidi and Mandzukic are on dead legs

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
You're probably sarcastic, but us picking 9 points out of 9 available is a dream start with the physical condition our team is in and looking at how half assed our pre season was due to WC. After the NT break things will slowly get better, early season is always scrappy for us because we lay the physical foundation for rest of season and almost everybody bar superhumans like Matuidi and Mandzukic are on dead legs
Yeah hopefully we will get to March with not too many injuries and the team in good form for the final push of the season, Allegri always finds a way to do that so until the new year I guess it's going to be a struggle

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Why the fuck do we play on Saturday only? I've missed every match so far. :sad: :sergio: @Wittl
Why though?

A girl brought Croissants at 11am yesterday and then we started drinking Prosecco, sent her home at 8pm, watched the game and went out later at 11pm. Was a perfect saturday somehow.

It‘s a matter of organisation. For me it seems you don‘t care enough about Juve these days. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)