[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Oh my what a bad game we had. Plus those tards were set on fire since they're bankruput this gonna be their last season in serie A for a while and they gave their best while we walked the whole game.

Llorente,Coman and Lichsteiner the most annoying ones.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Just say jebemti maiku. Serbian classmates always said that to me in school. I guess it means "Hello my friend, nice shirt"
I'd rather say vai tomar no circuferência da tua cavidade anal, sua gonorréia ambulante!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just say jebemti maiku. Serbian classmates always said that to me in school. I guess it means "Hello my friend, nice shirt"
I'd rather say vai tomar na circuferência da tua cavidade anal, sua gonorréia ambulante!!

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
more worried about the affect this will have going into tuesday's match rather than the league itself
It won't have any negative effect, only the positive. Now Allegri can be mad and motivate the players to do more. It's a normal thing to play a bad game every now and then if you play every 3 days. They wanted it more today and we looked like we didn't give a shit but on Tuesday we'll play the strongest possible lineup with half of our starting 11 rested. We'll look completely different that's for sure.

If Conte were in charge he would have fielded the best 11 and he would have won the match but I don't know how our players would have felt on Tuesday.

Sassuolo just ahead of Benfica
:tup:

Mar 30, 2006
If Conte were in charge he would have fielded the best 11 and he would have won the match but I don't know how our players would have felt on Tuesday.

Sassuolo just ahead of Benfica
Very true.

Conte would have also already stated how Juve can't go can further because we dont have the revenue of Munich and Madrid. He really wanted for it to be acceptable to do poorly in the champions league. Conte is a winner but he often didnt talk like one when it came to Champions League... in his mind if team A was not as valuable as team B it is ok to lose or play it safe. I like Allegri's mentality of in the end its 11 vs 11 and anyone can win on their day.

Conte is bringing his football of excuses to the national team .. picking players who are safe but lack potential. He hates to lose more then he likes to win. He needs to stop picking players who simply do the task he assigns and pick talent and let them take risks.

As for us I dont think this game will do anything except fire us up more for the CL. How can we not take Monaco seriously when we were just beaten by the worst team in Serie A. Losing to Parma might have been the best preparation for the CL... we already have belief from beating Dortmund but now we will hopefully not get ahead of ourselves with "easy draw" Monaco.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Very true.

Conte would have also already stated how Juve can't go can further because we dont have the revenue of Munich and Madrid. He really wanted for it to be acceptable to do poorly in the champions league. Conte is a winner but he often didnt talk like one when it came to Champions League... in his mind if team A was not as valuable as team B it is ok to lose or play it safe. I like Allegri's mentality of in the end its 11 vs 11 and anyone can win on their day.

Conte is bringing his football of excuses to the national team .. picking players who are safe but lack potential. He hates to lose more then he likes to win. He needs to stop picking players who simply do the task he assigns and pick talent and let them take risks.

As for us I dont think this game will do anything except fire us up more for the CL. How can we not take Monaco seriously when we were just beaten by the worst team in Serie A. Losing to Parma might have been the best preparation for the CL... we already have belief from beating Dortmund but now we will hopefully not get ahead of ourselves with "easy draw" Monaco.
:lol: so much denial

on a serious note, you know you are in trouble when you rely on licht to be the source of danger on offense; llorente is pretty much done here, only real obstacle are his wages which means the most likely destination for him would be england, otherwise we might have another melo case on our hands. And if there ever was doubt who our best and most influential players are, today's game settled that. i wont even get to ogbonna...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:lol: so much denial

on a serious note, you know you are in trouble when you rely on licht to be the source of danger on offense; llorente is pretty much done here, only real obstacle are his wages which means the most likely destination for him would be england, otherwise we might have another melo case on our hands. And if there ever was doubt who our best and most influential players are, today's game settled that. i wont even get to ogbonna...
:agree:

Also we shouldve played Matri, Vitale for Coman was redundant but I think it showed how much we cared about this game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just hope the players put in a better performance than they did today and that today's performance and result doesn't have a negative mental affect on a team who are facing an inform monaco on tuesday. I really didn't like the team's performance and attitude today regardless of the result there was absolutely no urgency, little planning and no cohesion
We should learn a thing or two from how we played Benfica last season

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Not suprised about the line-up and attitude but still shouldn't have lost it.
Anyway,CL is back and that's what matters now!

Forza Juve!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not suprised about the line-up and attitude but still shouldn't have lost it.
Anyway,CL is back and that's what matters now!

Forza Juve!!
I think the same .And if we went to Parma just to show ourselves on the pitch for 90 min.why we fielded Marchisio and Vidal.Both got very good beating.Especially from that prick Mendes .And that sub Vitale for Coman while playing Llorente for a whole game.At least Matri will try to do something useful and maybe will do at the end of the day.Like someone says Llorente is done .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)