[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (34 Viewers)

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Ogbonna did well after the beginning, especially in the second half. Vidal and Barzagli really fought. Pirlo did great after he was subbed in, revitalized our midfield. Other than the goal, Pogba was pretty awful. Marchisio didn't have a good game, nor did Tevez. Padoin and Giovinco were absolutely horrible. Gigi showed up when it mattered that one time and that was enough. Chiellini was average, gave up some possession balls very easily but was also battling for a lot of the game. Quags pulled off one of his miracolo shots and for that alone I have to give him credit.

In all, forgettable game. Like I said, all teams that play twice a week will have ups and downs. What separates the great teams from the chaff is knowing how, and being able, to get results during their down phases. Great teams know how to win when they are having a bad game, and that's what makes them great.

I am disappointed for the bad performance, but pleased we were able to win regardless.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Disappointed people :lol: we played against one of the best home teams in the league, we won there only once in the past 4 seasons, now we grab 3 points in the typical Italian style and yet people are disappointed :lol: go dickride Roma then

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4356583 said:
Disappointed people :lol: we played against one of the best home teams in the league, we won there only once in the past 4 seasons, now we grab 3 points in the typical Italian style and yet people are disappointed :lol: go dickride Roma then
Succinctly put, as always.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4356583 said:
Disappointed people :lol: we played against one of the best home teams in the league, we won there only once in the past 4 seasons, now we grab 3 points in the typical Italian style and yet people are disappointed :lol: go $#@!ride Roma then
Clear Parma and Genoa mentality.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
I'm not sure if he's referring to my post because he only chose to read the last sentence, I wrote a whole essay above it about how I was pleased with the performance

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Clear Parma and Genoa mentality.
:lol: ye Juve should trash Parma 3-0 anyway, anyday, who cares that Parma is good at home, who cares that we rotate a lot, who cares that we've played 7th match in 30 days, plus international games, who cares that it was our 3rd clean sheet in the row, it's genoa mentality when you satisfied with this results :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4356612 said:
:lol: ye Juve should trash Parma 3-0 anyway, anyday, who cares that Parma is good at home, who cares that we rotate a lot, who cares that we've played 7th match in 30 days, plus international games, who cares that it was our 3rd clean sheet in the row, it's genoa mentality when you satisfied with this results :lol:
try explaining that to @napoleonic

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4356612 said:
Crippled Cassano and Amauri almost fucked us up, yea they are threat to everyone.We sucked today and that was not Juve standard, Lazio, Roma and similar smaller clubs are satisfied with 3 lucky points, that is their mentality or Geonas, thats why they won "so many" scudettos.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
- - - Updated - - -

Crippled Cassano and Amauri almost fucked us up, yea they are threat to everyone.We sucked today and that was not Juve standard, Lazio, Roma and similar smaller clubs are satisfied with 3 lucky points, that is their mentality or Geonas, thats why they wons "so many" scudettos.
:lol: not Juve standard, you should be Real Madrid fan then, I still remember that they sacked Capello who won everything expect CL because real was playing in the boring style :rofl:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4356621 said:
:lol: not Juve standard, you should be Real Madrid fan then, I still remember that they sacked Capello who won everything expect CL because real was playing in the boring style :rofl:
Stile Juve won against Parma when Parma had Buffon, Thuram etc and that was Parma worth winning with a lucky goal and to be really satisfied, this Parma is shit and winning with lucky goal showed that Juve needs to work much more to achieve greater levels, except if you are satisfied to watch Juve competing with Galatasaray and the likes for second spot in CL groups.

- - - Updated - - -

It is as if Juve are expected to trash every team by at least 4 clear goals to be deemed an acceptable performance :lol:
"It is not like Juve is winning copa Italia every year" mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)