[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (4 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You say that as though Padoin playing poorly isn't a regular occurence

He offers nothing, average player not good enough for Juve obviously.
what salvatore is trying to say is that there's no need for the comments bashing him since it's known how he will perform before the game even starts.

Padoin > Isla for us. That's a no brainer really.
i think caceres does a fine job there too. probably rested for the madrid game tho. idk why.

May 22, 2007
I can only tell for myself that If anything I always want every player to perform to his best when sent out there. No point in wishing those sort of things, but he's been very poor last few games.
Padoin being a consistently decent performer seems to have done him no favours, and fans forget why he is part of this squad in the first place.

This form hasn't been carried through the Catania and Fiorentina games, and I don't think I remember him being bad for Juve more than once or twice since joining.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ugly and scrappy game. We played pretty bad but still managed to gain three important points and a clean sheet too. Happy with that. Gotta say we got lucky with Parma missing a sitter in each half. Amauri lol. I thought the ref was horrible tonight to. Typical Italian standard ref.

Marchisio, Gio and Vidal were all poor tonight. I don't understand why we ever try to play Gio as a starter in the 3-5-2, it rarely works, especially if he's playing next to another short ass SS. He works much better as a super sub in the last 20-25 mins. And as for Marchisio, don't know what's with him lately, he is horribly out form, looks weak and uninterested. Needs to find his form quick smart or he'll be riding the bench for a while.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Ugly and scrappy game. We played pretty bad but still managed to gain three important points and a clean sheet too. Happy with that. Gotta say we got lucky with Parma missing a sitter in each half. Amauri lol. I thought the ref was horrible tonight to. Typical Italian standard ref.

Marchisio, Gio and Vidal were all poor tonight. I don't understand why we ever try to play Gio as a starter in the 3-5-2, it rarely works, especially if he's playing next to another short ass SS. He works much better as a super sub in the last 20-25 mins. And as for Marchisio, don't know what's with him lately, he is horribly out form, looks weak and uninterested. Needs to find his form quick smart or he'll be riding the bench for a while.
Football analyze B_AUS LVL

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No matter how much Isla can be bad at times, the guy is still much, much better option than Padoin.
That makes no sense.

Pretty sure it was Padoin's assist today for Tevez's chance, but could be wrong. Sure, he miscontrolled the ball a couple of times, but let's not pretend he was the only one doing that. There were bad controls and passes sporadically throughout the game, you could see the pitch was slick and unforgiving.

For the supposed talent that Isla has in comparison to Padoin I'm far more intolerant of his performances than I am of someone who is clearly only here to be a versatile and hard working squad player.

Thought we were pretty flat today, it's always a worry with a big game in their minds but Parma made things very difficult, Giovinco as a starting CF is just a tactical disaster and needs to stop, and the ref was also very irritating in his constant stopping of the game and random decision making. Parma were spoiling and determined but we know what to expect by now.

We just about did enough. 3 points, seems to be good enough for others so we'll take it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That makes no sense.

Pretty sure it was Padoin's assist today for Tevez's chance, but could be wrong. Sure, he miscontrolled the ball a couple of times, but let's not pretend he was the only one doing that. There were bad controls and passes sporadically throughout the game, you could see the pitch was slick and unforgiving.

For the supposed talent that Isla has in comparison to Padoin I'm far more intolerant of his performances than I am of someone who is clearly only here to be a versatile and hard working squad player.
Sure it does. When a professional player can't control simple pass of course he'll get little tongue in cheek. Apart from that he looked slow and awkward, but we won and that's the important thing in the end.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sure it does. When a professional player can't control simple pass of course he'll get little tongue in cheek. Apart from that he looked slow and awkward, but we won and that's the important thing in the end.
Look, Isla at his worst is worse than Padoin today, that's my only point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)