[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (5 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Stile Juve won against Parma when Parma had Buffon, Thuram etc and that was Parma worth winning with a lucky goal and to be really satisfied, this Parma is shit and winning with lucky goal showed that Juve needs to work much more to achieve greater levels, except if you are satisfied to watch Juve competing with Galatasaray and the likes for second spot in CL groups.
Parma is shit?! :lol: who is this guy?! :rofl: should I remind you that with del piero, zidane, inzaghi, Davids etc. we lost to Hamburg in the group stage and we were eliminated from the CL?! Should I remind you that once we played 5 draws in the row and won only last game against Maccabi and secure quali to the play off of the CL?? :lol: Maybe you became juventus fan few weeks ago and you don't know that time to time we are struggling in the group stages of the European cups ?! :rofl:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4356635 said:
Parma is $#@!?! :lol: who is this guy?! :rofl: should I remind you that with del piero, zidane, inzaghi, Davids etc. we lost to Hamburg in the group stage and we were eliminated from the CL?! Should I remind you that once we played 5 draws in the row and won only last game against Maccabi and secure quali to the play off of the CL?? :lol: Maybe you became juventus fan few weeks ago and you don't know that time to time we are struggling in the group stages of the European cups ?! :rofl:
No wonder you got banned 100 times, your logic is ban material. Please add more smiles to look much more "smarter".

And yes, this Parma is shit, utter shit, Juve should aim for much greater levels then to be satisfied with lucky win against Parma with Marcchioni, Gobbi and crippled attack.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
No wonder you got banned 100 times, your logic is ban material. Please add more smiles to look much more "smarter".

And yes, this Parma is shit, utter shit, Juve should aim for much greater levels then to be satisfied with lucky win against Parma with Marcchioni, Gobbi and crippled attack.
:lol: so I making no sense ? :rofl: 2 scudetti in the row, probably 3rd is coming, but yes we should aim for 10 scudetti in the row, 5 champions leagues, 10 coppa do italia and 10 supercoppas :rofl:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Probably 3rd is coming? WTF? with this game approach there is no scudetto this year.
The real Juve approach was the one against Geona, that is Juve which all fans like and Juve that opponents are afraid of not this shit tonight.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wasn't exactly a pretty or convincing performance from Juve, but it was a good win.

Parma are an awkward side and it would have been all too easy for Juve to drop points there with the Real Madrid game in midweek.

Juve's attacking play is badly stunted whenever Lichtsteiner isn't playing, as no-one else can provide the sort of penetration he is capable of on the right side, so when you add to that Juve having an attacking pair that offered little or nothing for extended periods of the game, it was going to be pretty tough for them to create much by way of clear chances.

Still, I thought the defending was much better than I've seen for a while. There was one dangerous situation in the first half when Padoin tucked in too far (not a huge error) and one in the second half when Chiellini made a poor effort at stopping Biabiany (Biabiany's pace means he's almost inevitably going to get into one dangerous position per match), but that's not bad against a pretty decent attack.

Juve generally seemed more compact and the intensity and level of aggression of their defending seemed better to me.

Once Juve get back to defending properly, they can start to worry about playing better going forward.

Would be interested to know the thinking behind playing Vidal deep and Pogba higher up. Not going to suggest it's wrong, but I'd like to know what Conte's reasons are - particularly given how many people have Pogba pencilled in for the deep role in midfield post-Pirlo.

Thought Barzagli was very good.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4356641 said:
:lol: so I making no sense ? :rofl: 2 scudetti in the row, probably 3rd is coming, but yes we should aim for 10 scudetti in the row, 5 champions leagues, 10 coppa do italia and 10 supercoppas :rofl:
Stop saying "in the row". :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love this RUS revival. He is the hero Tuz deserves. And needs.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
He's right though, I would have never expected that we trash Parma away and the way things were going I kept wishing for a 1 goal victory until it came. When we scored I even wanted them to hold up not go for another

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)