[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (5 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4356688 said:
And why I should start the battle with him?
I just think it's funny how you guys seem to never be active online at the same time. When one is banned the other appears and vice versa.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Has anyone noticed how Parma fans after one situation in the 1st half in which Pogba was involved, started with racist chants? I wonder will anything come out of it.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
“We won as Juve, as a great team who wanted the win and ran very few risks. We played the long game and did better, so I am happy with the performance,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

Where are you, haters

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Has anyone noticed how Parma fans after one situation in the 1st half in which Pogba was involved, started with racist chants? I wonder will anything come out of it.
They're too busy giving out bans for territorial discrimination to give a shit about actual racism.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Great match. You have to give credit to Parma for how they played. The back three did excellently to hold it down. Also, full credit to the blokes commentating on bein sport. The mixture of a cheesy american and overenthusiastic scotsman always makes things entertaining.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
, full credit to the blokes commentating on bein sport. The mixture of a cheesy american and overenthusiastic scotsman always makes things entertaining.
I was laughing out loud whenever the Scotsman would say something

"Giovinco peeling away like the skin off a tangerine"
and everytime someone would cross the ball he would scream something

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's right though, I would have never expected that we trash Parma away and the way things were going I kept wishing for a 1 goal victory until it came. When we scored I even wanted them to hold up not go for another
Same here actually. The game pretty much panned out exactly how I hoped. Very happy with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)