[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (6 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Anyone think we might play 4 at the back in preparation for Madrid? Last season iirc Conte played same team he played in CL the weekend before, but now I am not too sure about that, as he seems to prefer a surprise element in CL.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone think we might play 4 at the back in preparation for Madrid? Last season iirc Conte played same team he played in CL the weekend before, but now I am not too sure about that, as he seems to prefer a surprise element in CL.
Yes, I was just thinking about it. Anyways Parma will be tougher opponent to break and we might need something extra upfront. I'd rest Vidal and Tevez for this one.

Buffon
Cacares Barzagli Ogbonna Chiellini
Marchisio-Pirlo-Asamoah
Pogba
Giovinco Llorente

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Kriek Ter Dolen
Wolf 7 - Delirium Tremens - Westvleteren XII
Ne Flierefluiter - Desperados - Moinette Blond - Buffalo Belgian Bitter - Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple
Orval - St Bernardus Abt 12​

But my formation tends to change fairly often. And I'm more of a (good) wine drinker anyway :D
Look at these fucking hipsters.

I'm with peter here. Down some fucking Heinekens or whatever other shitty lagers are at hand.

Smashed 'em bro.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ah, the classic "I'm drinking from that magic barrel, that no one else knows about" argument. :touched:

Heineken is like that bitch, who is standing alone in the corner at every single party - everybody knows she's available, but nobody wants her. It's the last resort, by talking to her you acknowledge your incompetence of getting hold of a better bitch and you just want to get over with it as fast as you can, so people won't judge you, but they still do.

you sound like you have plenty of experience with that "bitch" :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Mus™;4354140 said:
Export is where its at. Cold, hot it doesn't matter
Oettinger, killer :tup:

surprisingly cheap for how good it is in comparison to most of the other popular beers

some of them are so bad I cannot drink. I'd rather have nothing than drink carlton or vb :inter: horrible hangovers from that stuff too

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Nope, it's basically the European Budweiser.
Yeah, I only drink Heineken if I'm desperate & the only other option is Budweiser or similar shit American "beer".

On a related note, is it true that Budweiser tastes better in Europe than in the US? I've had multiple people tell me this but I've never tried it on any of my trips (and why would I).

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Yeah, I only drink Heineken if I'm desperate & the only other option is Budweiser or similar $#@! American "beer".

On a related note, is it true that Budweiser tastes better in Europe than in the US? I've had multiple people tell me this but I've never tried it on any of my trips (and why would I).
Yes... The same as drinking Heineken in the US... It's different... Me and my buddies would murder someone for a box of Budweiser.. but when they actually were in the US it tasted like crap.. (same goes for Heineken)...

enzo

May 14, 2012
That's because in Europe Budweiser is a beer from Budweis in the czech republic, wihle the American is called Anheuser-Busch. You are talking about two different beers actually.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
That's because in Europe Budweiser is a beer from Budweis in the czech republic, wihle the American is called Anheuser-Busch. You are talking about two different beers actually.
Actually, I remember hearing something like that a long time ago now that you mention it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)