[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (6 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
Ah, the classic "I'm drinking from that magic barrel, that no one else knows about" argument. :touched:

Heineken is like that bitch, who is standing alone in the corner at every single party - everybody knows she's available, but nobody wants her. It's the last resort, by talking to her you acknowledge your incompetence of getting hold of a better bitch and you just want to get over with it as fast as you can, so people won't judge you, but they still do.
:lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, I only drink Heineken if I'm desperate & the only other option is Budweiser or similar $#@! American "beer".

On a related note, is it true that Budweiser tastes better in Europe than in the US? I've had multiple people tell me this but I've never tried it on any of my trips (and why would I).
I don't know about Budweiser, but Guinness apparently tastes a million times better in Ireland than in the States.

For me personally, beer tastes like crap. Give me apple juice any day of the week.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I don't know about Budweiser, but Guinness apparently tastes a million times better in Ireland than in the States.

For me personally, beer tastes like crap. Give me apple juice any day of the week.
"Apple juice", a euphemism for something else I'm sure.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like me a decent Brittany cider.

(And no, that's not some 15-year-old singer who shows her hoochie on stage now.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)