[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
swag said:
Am I to presume that rather than have a team 16-1-1 at 11 points atop the Serie A table and one of the favorites to win the CL, you would instead prefer some other person? Please explain. What is the logical justification for such a statement?

Please, I want to understand your rationale here. Because from here, you're talking out of the wrong end of your digestive tract until proven otherwise.
Greg, I love the way you are talking to other people, specialy your wonderful conversation with rab:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
jeeks love the country....hehe i would have never known it exists...Forza Juve!!

I just wanna throw in my 2 cents

Capello does what he has to keep us winning. no need to bash him. He is a legend in his own time. Even if his winning style is boring, he still gets the job done

As for zlatan, he is simply amazing!! even though he is not playing well he is truely a great player. As much as i would love DP to get some PT. I agree with capelo that zlatan should start. He is younger and can take the beating from the other team. DP is great but wont be able to maintain the whole game + we dont want to see our legend get injured and end his career. Its good to see him on the pitch when he is needed. Other wise zlatan can do the work........also i really want to see Zlatan start doing well so that most of the anti zlatan folks out there will be speechless....

Forza JUVE!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
engonga said:
u think that his question wasnt an ironic question and he just wanted to know if i was egyptian

why would it be Ironic...I have lot of Egyptian friends....btw.

I didn't know It's bad to ask you If you're Egypt.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami said:
I have a better idea Rab, lets just ignore him, he already proved his worth with his previous comments;)....you are better than this man:D!!

ayye mate...:)

Sorry for the insult thing, he just got on my nerves, I apologies.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
matgebsh siret omy tany badal ma agui anikak makan ma enta a3ed ya ebn ....
wala a2olak ana mesh hawassakh lessani ma3a wa7ed khawal zayak
3ayez teshtam eshtemni ana w malaksh da3wa be ahli
ragel le ragel ya3ni
Azzurri7 said:
Yes we do have National team, incase you're wondering.

and btw, trok el Lebneneye away, ok batikh??

Nah, ma tkhaf, nezel ana w omak al Street....
------------------------------------------------------------

And btw, lets get back to English;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
Am I to presume that rather than have a team 16-1-1 at 11 points atop the Serie A table and one of the favorites to win the CL, you would instead prefer some other person? Please explain. What is the logical justification for such a statement?

Please, I want to understand your rationale here. Because from here, you're talking out of the wrong end of your digestive tract until proven otherwise.

Swag, lets not be too over-confident with the 11 or 8points(depending on tom's game)...Remmber what happened last year;)....Lets hope we can continue on going far.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
engonga said:
ragel le ragel ya3ni
Please shut the fvck up or write in english, aye?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
you got me wrong....good post though.

to respect what I just stated has nothing to do with Trophies, I was there the first one to thank Capello on our 28th Scud....Though he fvcked it up with L'Pool when we could have won the game. Anyhow thats not the topic, my point was that lifting a trophy can be done with couple of things more which are "not bein biased, and giving every single player the time they deserve, that said that am not asking Capello to bench Zlatan..No, but to be treated just like the others....
It has nothing to do with CL or Scud...Though my prediction says that we'll win our 29th Scud and will have to wait for the CL...If Capello was to continue his same tactics and formation...IMO.

Cheers!
I agree with you 100% here, though.

I think the issue is that nobody can be unbiased about anything, and Capello is no exception. However, he's the coach and we aren't. Not that it means he's beyond rapproach at all here. And not that I don't question his starting lineup choices, his substitution choices, or his lack thereof. (Because I certainly do!)

But if you've got the reigns and the faith of the Juve front office, and you deliver the victories ... second-guessers don't have too much of a leg to stand on.

Of course, all it takes is a slip-up and all bets are off. :D

Cheers, Rab!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
engonga said:
ragel le ragel ya3ni

I was kidding with you man....:D

Emsa7ha bda2ne....Omak on my head man...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Swag, lets not be too over-confident with the 11 or 8points(depending on tom's game)...Remmber what happened last year;)....Lets hope we can continue on going far.
Oh, believe me -- I'm hardly feeling overconfident. But given our results and position thus far, IMO, it's madness to say there's this pressing need to dump the coach mid-season.

What does a coach have to do to earn the right to coach Juve if what we've achieved thus far this season is wholly unacceptable and insufficient?? Is that really realistic?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
I agree with you 100% here, though.

I think the issue is that nobody can be unbiased about anything, and Capello is no exception. However, he's the coach and we aren't. Not that it means he's beyond rapproach at all here. And not that I don't question his starting lineup choices, his substitution choices, or his lack thereof. (Because I certainly do!)

But if you've got the reigns and the faith of the Juve front office, and you deliver the victories ... second-guessers don't have too much of a leg to stand on.

Of course, all it takes is a slip-up and all bets are off. :D

Cheers, Rab!

Fair enough:)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Do you want me to open a scudetto celebrating thread to confirm your fears:D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)