[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
it wasn't an easy win , i didn't expect that juve will play like this but Bello Bello Mutu you gave us some happiness before celebrating you're 27th Birthday today .

Happy Birthday

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
engonga said:
yes a hard group
but we have 80 000 egyptians behind us man
and this can makes the difference

ya ..you guys gots some mad Fanbase...hopefully Tarik al tayeb,Karra& masly can rip it up......mido is great with tottenham but sucks a sweaty camels nutsack when he plays with the national team

btw i met him at a training camp in Cairo....we were at a training camp there for b-ball....they were there too for the Eygpt-denmark game.....we kicked it with him breakfast lunch and dinner...he is a cool cat btw:agree:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ThePLaya said:
it wasn't an easy win , i didn't expect that juve will play like this but Bello Bello Mutu you gave us some happiness before celebrating you're 27th Birthday today .

Happy Birthday
is it his birthday? happy birthday Mutu, I knew you wiill not disappoint me:pint:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
hambon said:
ya ..you guys gots some mad Fanbase...hopefully Tarik al tayeb,Karra& masly can rip it up......mido is great with tottenham but sucks a sweaty camels nutsack when he plays with the national team

btw i met him at a training camp in Cairo....we were at a training camp there for b-ball....they were there too for the Eygpt-denmark game.....we kicked it with him breakfast lunch and dinner...he is a cool cat btw:agree:
is the saadi al-Khadafi also playing for lybia?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Maresca said:
is the saadi al-Khadafi also playing for lybia?
he is allways on the roster...just like he is at udinese...but he gets no playing time...unless he passes some law out of his head forcing him to embarrass us on the pitch:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hambon said:
I never lived there ...i lived all over the states for bout 20 years ...now i am here with rami in saudi arabia:cry:

I knew you wouldn't be saying this about Ghaddefi If you were really in Lybia.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ThePLaya said:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday, Mutu!
He said that the 2 goals are a present he made himself. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)