[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A_LAcki said:
Pure insult! I admit it! Just because you seem to show us your disrespect by calling a group "stupid" or without IQ, than I call you a cop. Its your job, but for me its an insult. Maybe thats also the answer why you behave that childish and aggressiv.

About your good idea to put the "fortunetellers" on the ignore list: I won't do it. Its way to amusing to read your posts. As I said, you seem to beat the shit out of your PC after every game, and thats way too funny. And, dude, I don't want to question your fortunetelling abbility, but we will beat Bremen and go very far in the CL. At least this is what I expect after a very good first season half.
I wasnt going to respond to this, but I think this little punk need to be put in his place-

I am PROUD of my job, so you are not insulting me at all...

I find it rather stupid for you to bring someone's occupation into a discussion/argument...whats it got to do with the game ??

yes, I have questioned a few ppl's intelligence in here, but only after some ridiculous statements they've made, because I saw the game differently then they did

and btw- I dont beat the shit out of my pc after every game, but I expect better from my team when they play like shit

I'm sure you dont even watch all the games, otherwise you'd be a little more knowledgeable about what has actually happened during the game

you hear the result, and like a 10 year old girl, you jump around singing 'we are the best...na na na na na..."

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Vinman said:
what a well thought out comeback...boy, you are smart, arent you ??

I see it doesnt take much to amuse some other posters here either

the "club" is getting bigger and bigger :agree:
I am not stupid! You are simply not worth the effort!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dominic said:
Let's just leave it, shall we Vinman. I know I 'started' it, but we're going in circles and noone is going to get anything from this.
actually Vinman and Andy started to call names,it's not your fault at all.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:

get your facts straight, snoopy

this is what started it :

It's getting really boring and predictable. It's the same I see, after every match. The same negative shit, just for the sake of it. No i'm not talking about Capello's game.. I'm talking about the Andy's the Vinmans, Azzurri7's etc. Why do I get the feeling you have written your match reports before the match has even started?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
snoop said:
Incorrect. I didnt start anything in this thread, and neither did Vinni. Dont act like such a blatant idiot.

That's all you ever do, snoop, is call people names and whenever you initiate an argument you fail to bring anything worthwhile to the table and back down like the little guy in your avatar.

No offense, but your posts are never really worth reading IMO.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I used to think there was a Palermo-Juve game in here somewhere, but I am apparently wrong. :frown:

Unfortunately, leaving this thread open just creates an environment for pissing contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)