[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Swag, we all we're good, nobody can deny that. All what I'm asking for is playing some good football like other teams, doing the right subs and giving some respect for Alex, last 5min Swag, you saw that didn't you??:)...I mean isn't he ashamed of doing this, 2nd time in row, playing dp for 5min when he deserve to play... and Please for the rest, try to understand am not making it a dpvszla....
A win is a win, though. I thought DP should have subbed for Mutu, whose performance sagged a lot on the second half despite his earning the MOM (IMO) in the first half.

But respect for any given player shouldn't be a priority, IMO. Decisions need to be made about what's in the best interests in winning -- it shouldn't be about respect for an individual per se.

Clearly, Rab, it would be no surprise to suggest that you're a big fan of DP. And who can blame you? I just try not to get caught up in the individual player politics, because that's the kind of stuff that will rot a team from the inside out like a cancer.

For all we know, DP may be fresher for an a lead role in an interesting (albeit less critical, perhaps) match-up against Fiorentina on Tuesday... giving Cap the chance to rest Trez and/or Zlatan more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Want a laugh?

Mancini told the press: "Moggi says he doesn't believe we'll catch them beacuse he's afraid: he knows that if they lose 2 more points, it'll be over for them".

:howler:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
A win is a win, though. I thought DP should have subbed for Mutu, whose performance sagged a lot on the second half despite his earning the MOM (IMO) in the first half.

But respect for any given player shouldn't be a priority, IMO. Decisions need to be made about what's in the best interests in winning -- it shouldn't be about respect for an individual per se.

Clearly, Rab, it would be no surprise to suggest that you're a big fan of DP. And who can blame you? I just try not to get caught up in the individual player politics, because that's the kind of stuff that will rot a team from the inside out like a cancer.

For all we know, DP may be fresher for an a lead role in an interesting (albeit less critical, perhaps) match-up against Fiorentina on Tuesday... giving Cap the chance to rest Trez and/or Zlatan more.

-I disagree, win is not win against med teams like Palermo....Dp shouldn't have been in for Mutu, Mutu has done well in the 2nd half, earning fouls and wasting time...Why couldn't have capello replaced him with Zlatan in 60min atleast?? Why should it be Mutu??? Is it because the former is a Golden Ball candidate??

-What decisions are you talking about swag...tell me...I don't call these decisions...Capello is nothing when it comes to subs...and you all know that. He can never turn a game into his favour.

-Once again, It's not being a Fan of Del Piero, It's more about something called respect...Capello should respect what he has said before when he stated nobody is irrepl at juve, should respect the fact that his Zlatan isn't performint to subs, It has nothing to do at all with my Idol..Believe me....For a second I wanted Zalayeta to replace Ibra, not necc Del Piero....

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
il capitano lost the ball in these 2 occasions with his slow motion and capello wa very nervous after.
i didnt understand the sub ,there was 7 min left in the game and the result was2-1 so it wasnt secure to retire zlatan
Azzurri7 said:
Yeah saw that, I saw him sad while entering the field...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
engonga said:
il capitano lost the ball in these 2 occasions with his slow motion and capello wa very nervous after.
i didnt understand the sub ,there was 7 min left in the game and the result was2-1 so it wasnt secure to retire zlatan
???? DP created 2 chances in 5 minutes, what are you talking about?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Three points in the bag with no effort at all, good job again. The best thing I had during the whoel game was upsetting Alessandro, who happens to come from Sicily :D. The first thing after losing his pool game he said was Palermo will win 2-0 and after Palermo made the first goal, he said...SEE!! I told you :rofl: Oh how much fun I had later on :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
too bad we have viola in the coppa...with any weaker team i would put zalayeta in and use some more experimental tactic....or atleast give rest trez and ibra....

although i still think mutu should start in viola game....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
engonga said:

:howler:

you're the egyptian guy?

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
no he didnt create chances
ok he passed a good ball to trez
but he lost 2 other occasions bcoz he was too slow
and he obviously had more space than zlatan
when zlatan received the ball there was always 3 players around him but dp was free
Maresca said:
???? DP created 2 chances in 5 minutes, what are you talking about?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
One of our lawyer (chiappero) is a real prima donna. I love him :biggrin:

The only thing that makes me angry is that in between the videos of the trial, they are putting goals of the 94-95 season. :(

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Thank you Rami.
Anytime, you and me don't always see eye to eye on Del Piero, but what he said was just really disgraceful, I don't think that any true Juventini would utter such words about Del Piero no matter how off form he was.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Still OT:

How could they expect players to remember what they used in an exact date of 10 years ago? If they say "I don't remember", the judge answers "so you didn't know everything you took". Ravanelli answered "but it was 12 years ago!". The reply was "No, only 10" :wth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)