[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami said:
Anytime, you and me don't always see eye to eye on Del Piero, but what he said was just really disgraceful, I don't think that any true Juventini would utter such words about Del Piero no matter how off form he was.

I agree, though me n you could disagree in couple of things:toast: , still these kind of things shouldnt be said...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
-I disagree, win is not win against med teams like Palermo....Dp shouldn't have been in for Mutu, Mutu has done well in the 2nd half, earning fouls and wasting time...Why couldn't have capello replaced him with Zlatan in 60min atleast?? Why should it be Mutu??? Is it because the former is a Golden Ball candidate??

-What decisions are you talking about swag...tell me...I don't call these decisions...Capello is nothing when it comes to subs...and you all know that. He can never turn a game into his favour.

-Once again, It's not being a Fan of Del Piero, It's more about something called respect...Capello should respect what he has said before when he stated nobody is irrepl at juve, should respect the fact that his Zlatan isn't performint to subs, It has nothing to do at all with my Idol..Believe me....For a second I wanted Zalayeta to replace Ibra, not necc Del Piero....
Sorry, Rab. But I have to respectfully disagree with you.

They don't hand out trophies for respect at the end of the season... regardless of where your own interests may lie for what you'd like to see happen.

It's not that I have a hard heart about due respect, and believe me -- I think DP deserves as much as anyone. But "respect" is not an objective basis for making a correct decision about your club.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
ana momken ashtemak bardo bass hassibak keda bokra tekbarr
3eshna w shofna el lebnaneyin ba2ou beyetkalemo fi el kora
ento 3andoko national team?
etghata 2abl ma tnam ya soghayar w matenzelsh el share3 lwa7dak la yekhtafouk
Azzurri7 said:
khefet emmak, yala ntek ahsan ya ayre.

Nfokho.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
andybandy said:
WE NEED A NEW COACH! Capello can take off to madrid or manchester. and he can take that lazy zlatan with him.
Am I to presume that rather than have a team 16-1-1 at 11 points atop the Serie A table and one of the favorites to win the CL, you would instead prefer some other person? Please explain. What is the logical justification for such a statement?

Please, I want to understand your rationale here. Because from here, you're talking out of the wrong end of your digestive tract until proven otherwise.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
engonga said:
pooor ...the only way to know those arabs is there shit talking among them...shame on the Lebanies and egyptions...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
engonga said:
There was absolutely no need to talk about National teams here, if you can't come with anything better stay silent.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
khefet emmak, yala ntek ahsan ya ayre.

Nfokho.
I have a better idea Rab, lets just ignore him, he already proved his worth with his previous comments;)....you are better than this man:D!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
isha00 said:
Still OT:

How could they expect players to remember what they used in an exact date of 10 years ago? If they say "I don't remember", the judge answers "so you didn't know everything you took". Ravanelli answered "but it was 12 years ago!". The reply was "No, only 10" :wth:
yeah I saw that, these fvckin zemanisti:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
Sorry, Rab. But I have to respectfully disagree with you.

They don't hand out trophies for respect at the end of the season... regardless of where your own interests may lie for what you'd like to see happen.

It's not that I have a hard heart about due respect, and believe me -- I think DP deserves as much as anyone. But "respect" is not an objective basis for making a correct decision about your club.

you got me wrong....good post though.

to respect what I just stated has nothing to do with Trophies, I was there the first one to thank Capello on our 28th Scud....Though he fvcked it up with L'Pool when we could have won the game. Anyhow thats not the topic, my point was that lifting a trophy can be done with couple of things more which are "not bein biased, and giving every single player the time they deserve, that said that am not asking Capello to bench Zlatan..No, but to be treated just like the others....
It has nothing to do with CL or Scud...Though my prediction says that we'll win our 29th Scud and will have to wait for the CL...If Capello was to continue his same tactics and formation...IMO.

Cheers!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
swag said:
Am I to presume that rather than have a team 16-1-1 at 11 points atop the Serie A table and one of the favorites to win the CL, you would instead prefer some other person? Please explain. What is the logical justification for such a statement?

Please, I want to understand your rationale here. Because from here, you're talking out of the wrong end of your digestive tract until proven otherwise.

am not a professional in this but .....

why we are the team that fall into the pressure all the time ...look....yes we win 4-1 in Roma....but they are attacking us greatly.....and there defence did badly...with lazio...1-1..same thing ....they attacked us most of the match ....today ...same story ......as a summery....

Juve under Cap....

1. all goals is just due to our opponents mistakes , Corners, free kicks....
2. there is nothing called an organised attack in Cap dictionary .....
3. the team is slow ..very slow ....

also am not wondering why he isn't in the list of UEFA best coaches in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)