[Serie A] Palermo 2-0 Juventus, Oct 4th, 2009 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As for Felipe Melo...... for two matches in a row he makes bad mistakes that lead to goals.

Now, those mistakes, even though many will blame them solely on Melo, i blame them 50% on him and 50% on the other midfielders.

Yeah, Melo wants to make complicated passes which from time to time will cost us dearly. But more often than not, the dude is forced to make such passes because nobody bloody cares to open up so Melo can make a simple pass to him.

Our off the ball movement is simply terrible. Most of the time Melo must make a super complicated pass in order to find our only free player.

I'm not thinking clearly now, so it might make no sense at all, but since our passing game in midfield is shitty already, at least we can add some movement there and play Marchisio-Sissoko next to Melo.
Then add Diego and Giovinco in front of them and play with only one striker, at least until Ale is back.
Playing with two strikers is useless now since they hardly get the ball and when they do they're surrounded by 2 or 3 players. With Melo, Sissoko and Marchisio we can at least win the midfield and with Diego and Seba we might do something up front.
The wings will be vulnerable again, but with Marchisio and Sissoko we'll cover more ground and help the wings more than we do with Poulsen and Camo.
Thing is Alen, I see where you are going with this. My thoughts are this: Sissoko clearly sucks with the ball at his feet...he is the one that needs to be right in front of the defense cleaning house and allow Melo to be the one that is more free. Melo is much better with the ball at his feet than Sissoko. Let sissoko bring the pain and Melo be the tag team ready to tap in when necessary. Melo once sissoko is back should press forward with Marchisio. Sissoko is better IMO than Melo at cleaning house.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think the blame should go mainly to the choice of fullbacks. Both of them are very offensive, both of them are going forward and we are ending up with two defenders at back, and now we have lazy/off form Melo next to clueless Poulsen, they did nothing to stop the counter attacks and Palermo easily attacked from the wings. It is clear that this 3 man midfield will not help us defensively. If we want to use these fullbacks we have, we have to play with 4 players at least in midfield with RM and LM.

The problem of this team is defensive, we were not that terrible in creating attacks, thou we killed that too later with the subs. It shouldn't be so hard to fix the problem, once we fixed the full back problems, with getting better players, this team can play good football again. Since we can't buy players now, so we better change formation. 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.
I am confused. So you think Molinaro and Grygera should have started?:shifty:

The whole point in having Grosso/Zebina is to be able to play the 4312

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
I think the blame should go mainly to the choice of fullbacks. Both of them are very offensive, both of them are going forward and we are ending up with two defenders at back, and now we have lazy/off form Melo next to clueless Poulsen, they did nothing to stop the counter attacks and Palermo easily attacked from the wings. It is clear that this 3 man midfield will not help us defensively. If we want to use these fullbacks we have, we have to play with 4 players at least in midfield with RM and LM.

The problem of this team is defensive, we were not that terrible in creating attacks, thou we killed that too later with the subs. It shouldn't be so hard to fix the problem, once we fixed the full back problems, with getting better players, this team can play good football again. Since we can't buy players now, so we better change formation. 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.
the last goal we scored which was around 250min ago in gametime was a tap in for trez..this team seems hopeless going forward!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no....

not even form

at least Martin & DC much better
That makes no sense, especially how people claim DC has no defensive qualities that he is purely attacking...it would have been a mirrored image of Grosso all over again.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
let me be honest with you,,, zebina sucks

camo sucks too

Legero & chill confused with eachorther

after nedved we could not find a perfect left wing,,so we suffer

diego play step by step

melo should be more active.

when sissoko back,, and poulsen out in winter we could be better

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
That makes no sense, especially how people claim DC has no defensive qualities that he is purely attacking...it would have been a mirrored image of Grosso all over again.
don't care about ppl..look what we are suffering now !!!

not it won't its just need a good mentality coach

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
let me be honest with you,,, zebina sucks

camo sucks too

Legero & chill confused with eachorther

after nedved we could not find a perfect left wing,,so we suffer

diego play step by step

melo should be more active.

when sissoko back,, and poulsen out in winter we could be better
let me be honest with you,,, your posts suck

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
everybody was expecting amauri to score not even iaq,, but why both did not score !!
why we did recieved 2 goals ?

her is the Q !!

is all about the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)