[Serie A] Palermo 2-0 Juventus, Oct 4th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
time to rest a few players
buffon
zebina chiellini legro grosso
tiago poulsen camo
Diego
Alex Amauri​

it's about time we get amauri back in the goals as he's unstoppable once we're rolling, and there's no better way than putting him next to two master providers.
If we're coasting by the second half sub DC for camo as he could do with a nice rest too.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We must get 3 points here, since we have a difficult game with Fiorentina the round after Palermo. And with Jovetic in this form, points could be lost in that one.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Grosso

Melo

Camoranesi - - - - Marchisio

Giovinco

Del Piero - Iaquinta/Trezeguet

I would give a rest for Diego only, seems he is not fit. I would use him at second half if necessary, Giovinco should start this one, we can't bench him forever, Del Piero too, I think he will be fit enough to play next match.
    We can rest one of the midfielders thou if necessary and putting Poulsen instead.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i think diego to start, he is only going to get match fitness by playing, alex and amauri wouldnt be bad, all in all i agree with luca's formation

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Grosso

Melo
    Camo/poulsen Tiago

Diego

Del Piero - Amauri

- IQ should be banched for Byern game, he's weakest game so far, really pissed me off today. Amauri to score

- Diego needs more match fittness, after last game its evident, so does Zebina,
    Gio To replace Diego late in 2nd half

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    The matches keep coming thick and fast. Marchisio and Camo I feel are the most tired people in the midfield and that could sadly mean Tiago and Poulsen coming in for this one. After that there's international breaks also so this game is critical in terms of having a good position going into that

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    CM8 and Camo will need to be rested, I can see Tiago and Poulsen coming in also.

Buffon
    Zeb-Legro-Chiellini-DC
    Tiago-Melo-Poulsen
    Diego
    Trez-Amauri

Who's back up is one of our CB's gets hit with another injury? Ariaudo?

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
    Canna trained with the team today. If everything goes well he should be available.

Tiago is injured again. Tests tomorrow.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We need a win to get our confidence back again. I am not so worried about Palermo as I am worried about us conceding a stupid goal or falling asleep in the second half.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)