[Serie A] Palermo 2-0 Juventus, Oct 4th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2007
ever since canna injuried.. juve are drawing all the games. juve need canna! juve need him to organise the defence.. against bayern.. juve defences in in the mess.. canna is a leader in the defence and organise them. sad to say. chiello still can't organise the defence. we need a someone who can organise the defence well.

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
ever since canna injuried.. juve are drawing all the games. juve need canna! juve need him to organise the defence.. against bayern.. juve defences in in the mess.. canna is a leader in the defence and organise them. sad to say. chiello still can't organise the defence. we need a someone who can organise the defence well.
will he be available for this match ?

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
well..now since DP is out again..we just have to deal with it..

it's clear that any two of our 3 strikers together are lacking creativity...every single one is good by himself ..but needs someone to create chances for him..so why don't we try Giovinco in front...beside any of the three

Mar 28, 2007
if anyone here will agrees with me. canna way of defensive and the way chiello and legro style is diff. canna using more on brain. the style is way diff. imo, juve need a player like canna. legro and chiello style of defense is the same.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if anyone here will agrees with me. canna way of defensive and the way chiello and legro style is diff. canna using more on brain. the style is way diff. imo, juve need a player like canna. legro and chiello style of defense is the same.
I don't think anyone here disagrees with you. By the way, your name reminds me of this. High five to anyone who knows it:D

May 22, 2007
well..now since DP is out again..we just have to deal with it..

it's clear that any two of our 3 strikers together are lacking creativity...every single one is good by himself ..but needs someone to create chances for him..so why don't we try Giovinco in front...beside any of the three
Or 4-3-2-1 with Giovinco taking wider places?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's start Giovinco at right back....that should solve our creativity problem when Zebina is out.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'd say the opposite, that Legro's style of the defence and Chiellini's style are opposites while Canna's is somewhere in the middle.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Camo-Legro-Chiellini-Gio
Melo-half of Sissoko-Marchisio
Diego
IQ-Trez​

Our flank creativity has just been fixed. You're welcome.

Mar 28, 2007
I'd say the opposite, that Legro's style of the defence and Chiellini's style are opposites while Canna's is somewhere in the middle.
elaborate please? wanna hear your side of story. :lol:

guys, off topic: i had make a picture of juve(like a old pannini type) i post it under multimedia(juventus picture album 2009/2010). give me some fb. thanks. oopz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)