[Serie A] Palermo 2-0 Juventus, Oct 4th, 2009 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Let's see Diego, Camo and Giovinco on the field in any kinda formation. 8 games deep and we are yet to see some fluent football. Diego's goals against Roma were nicely taken but they came out of nowhere, and that is about as good as it's been so far.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't care if we win lose or draw, Miccoli must not leave the pitch alive...somebody fucking shoot him, spear him, blow him up or something, I don't give a fuck

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Let's see Diego, Camo and Giovinco on the field in any kinda formation. 8 games deep and we are yet to see some fluent football. Diego's goals against Roma were nicely taken but they came out of nowhere, and that is about as good as it's been so far.
I'd agree with playing that trio behind a loan striker, but perhaps not on the road against Palermo. For the most part, they give us problems down South.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I come home after a ball busting 14 hour workday, come to read some positive news about Juve and chill at Juventuz, and all I get is THIS bullshit! FML

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Regarding the injuries. I feel like I have cursed our players somehow, I play a fantasy league (way different from the usual), and out of the 8 Juve players I own, 7 of them are injured (Melo being ze exception I dont own). Tiago got injured just as I bought him :shifty:

I said this two weeks ago, and was jesting a bit, but seriously, since then, out of the Juve players I own, they are still getting injured, Canna since then, Momo still out, Tiago for a month now, and Ale and etc :cry:

Aug 17, 2007
I said this two weeks ago, and was jesting a bit, but seriously, since then, out of the Juve players I own, they are still getting injured, Canna since then, Momo still out, Tiago for a month now, and Ale and etc :cry:
it's not the first time, something isn't right with our medical stuff...i think it was last season when we had 10 players out with injuries or something, and the season before too...what the hell is going on?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I really don't like TrezeGOAL coming back to help the midfield. I prefer him up top picking those easy flicks. Trez coming down means the midfield is not doing their job.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)