[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (11 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 28, 2007
Antonio Conte reportedly told his Juventus players in a midweek address that Milan 'will have to spit blood’ to win the League title.

“We’d have to get beaten in order to spit blood,” reacted Allegri. “It’s always a game of football and we will try to win with technique and with determination after an important season in which we also had to make a comeback in. It won’t be easy because Juve is going strong.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are 1st again! I love it! I hope we can finish 1st altough I doubt it since I dont belive we can win 11 in a row while Milan have already screwed up
Milan will probably win all their remaining games so we need to do the same

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Antonio Conte reportedly told his Juventus players in a midweek address that Milan 'will have to spit blood’ to win the League title.

“We’d have to get beaten in order to spit blood,” reacted Allegri. “It’s always a game of football and we will try to win with technique and with determination after an important season in which we also had to make a comeback in. It won’t be easy because Juve is going strong.”
You already got beaten so many times this season, you little peace of shit!

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
great win but some people should really think about their attitude. i agree that being a fan isn´t all about saying that juve is great and doing really well when we are clearly not but it surely isn´t about complaining the entire match minus 1min after each goal...
marchisio misses an ambitious shot "fuck marchisio!", vucinic can´t control a difficult ball "fuck you vucinic!", borriello is alive "fuck you and die in a grease fire boriello!"...
it´s just so ridiculous... show some faith ffs. have you watched any juventus games this season or did you only complain about every single one? yes we are lacking a prolific goal scorer and no we won´t get him until the end of the season. deal with it.
furthermore we tend to score our goals in the second half... so why start complaining after a few minutes? i think the record was against fiorentina when some people started complaining after 3 (three!!!!!) minutes of play. we won the match 5:0 FYI -.-

bonucci MOM, juve for scudetto, thx, bye

//edit:
2 things i forgot:

1) how retarded is it to complain about the 352 formation after 45min with 80% posession, 10:1 shots and dominance all over the place? yeah i guess quag would have scored the 1 on 1 if he knew he was playing in a 433!

2) to the guy who mentioned it´s his birthday: happy birthday ;)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
great win but some people should really think about their attitude. i agree that being a fan isn´t all about saying that juve is great and doing really well when we are clearly not but it surely isn´t about complaining the entire match minus 1min after each goal...
marchisio misses an ambitious shot "fuck marchisio!", vucinic can´t control a difficult ball "fuck you vucinic!", borriello is alive "fuck you and die in a grease fire boriello!"...
it´s just so ridiculous... show some faith ffs. have you watched any juventus games this season or did you only complain about every single one? yes we are lacking a prolific goal scorer and no we won´t get him until the end of the season. deal with it.
furthermore we tend to score our goals in the second half... so why start complaining after a few minutes? i think the record was against fiorentina when some people started complaining after 3 (three!!!!!) minutes of play. we won the match 5:0 FYI -.-

//edit:
2 things i forgot:

1) how retarded is it to complain about the 352 formation after 45min with 80% posession, 10:1 shots and dominance all over the place? yeah i guess quag would have scored the 1 on 1 if he knew he was playing in a 433!

It's caceres birthday :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

//edit:
2 things i forgot:

Great post :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Where is now Allegri ?
Hidden in rats house.
I know that Conte will pump the souls of every player in order not to lose any points.
We must beat Lazio now .
What a disaster for Milan.If they lose scudetto they will show Allegri a exit door.
Conte was so clever and do everything in order to win this game.
Fine team work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)