[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Didn't see the first half hour, but anyway:

Palermo were so poor that the game was never interesting.

Ended up being little more than an execise in concentration and holding one's nerve. Still, refreshing to see Juve actually take advantage of an opponent dropping points.

Thought Juve lacked penetration with Vucinic and Qualiarella up front. Too much of the play was in front of the defence when they should have been looking to move behind the defence more.

Juve are really poor at making use of the wing backs in 3-5-2. Why is it that the RWB (whoever it is) plays so high up the pitch and quite narrow? I makes it almost impossible to get the ball to them and leaves Juve lacking width on that side.

Not using the wingbacks well also results in too much of Juve's play being focused through the middle of the pitch.

Still, handy to get a game like that where relatively little energy will have been expended.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Didn't see the first half hour, but anyway:

Palermo were so poor that the game was never interesting.

Ended up being little more than an execise in concentration and holding one's nerve. Still, refreshing to see Juve actually take advantage of an opponent dropping points.

Thought Juve lacked penetration with Vucinic and Qualiarella up front. Too much of the play was in front of the defence when they should have been looking to move behind the defence more.

Juve are really poor at making use of the wing backs in 3-5-2. Why is it that the RWB (whoever it is) plays so high up the pitch and quite narrow? I makes it almost impossible to get the ball to them and leaves Juve lacking width on that side.

Not using the wingbacks well also results in too much of Juve's play being focused through the middle of the pitch.

Still, handy to get a game like that where relatively little energy will have been expended.

I noticed this too Red, Caceres was very narrow yesterday, at times he was nearly beside Vidal in the middle of the field :lol:. Esti kept out wide but he's just not very good when he gets the ball.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I find his constant whinging hilarious to be honest.
so true, he earned a place on my sig :lol:

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 16:54 ----------

So this Mr. Milanista guy expects every single refereeing call to be correct in an entire season? It's a well known fact that referees make mistakes, and this has a tendency to balance itself out over the course of a season. Sometimes Milan get fucked, yes, but sometimes Juventus get fucked by referees. And Lazio, and Roma, and Inter and so forth. Does he think that Milan is the only team to suffer refereeing errors? He should look at the fact that they've been given a gazillion penalties that never existed in the first place, and STFU !
so fucking true, i keep getting infractions cause i insult him, such a fucking retard

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Guys imagine the state of the non-Juve seria a fan right now,

they said our defence is over achieving and its just a matter of time before Barzagli is back to his old self.

they said we will collapse like a pack of cards after Christmas.

they said Buffon, Del piero and Pirlo are finished.

they said Conte is lucky and his true abilities will be exposed soon.

they said we are lucky with injuries and will slip down the table when both chiellini and barazagli were injured at the same, the way Vidal and Caceras convered their absence was just :touched:

Forza Juve! :flag4::flag3::spinning::theflag::bigscarf::flag1::juvefan2::flag2::scarf:
in short, it's back to the way it is supposed to be.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I noticed this too Red, Caceres was very narrow yesterday, at times he was nearly beside Vidal in the middle of the field :lol:. Esti kept out wide but he's just not very good when he gets the ball.
It's that Lichtsteiner has also done it a lot when playing in 3-5-2 that makes me think it must be how Conte is telling the RWB to play.

It really largely removes them from the game.

Is that player really there on the off chance Juve get to score the exact goal Lichtsteiner scored against Atalanta?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)