[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
thats probably the most stupid post in a very long history of very stupid posts...
I am now convinced that he has no brain at all.
And putting the Robinho goal there even though the ball didn't pass the line :lol:
Not counting the bucketload of penalties they've been given, not counting the bucketload of penalties the teams they've played against weren't given. :lol:
How can someone be so stupid, seriously.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So this Mr. Milanista guy expects every single refereeing call to be correct in an entire season? It's a well known fact that referees make mistakes, and this has a tendency to balance itself out over the course of a season. Sometimes Milan get fucked, yes, but sometimes Juventus get fucked by referees. And Lazio, and Roma, and Inter and so forth. Does he think that Milan is the only team to suffer refereeing errors? He should look at the fact that they've been given a gazillion penalties that never existed in the first place, and STFU !

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We need to just end his presence here. I'm sure stupidity to that degree can affect perfectly sane human beings.

He's like a safety hazard.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
no way we should ban him...let him speak freely, when he'll attack us or our mothers on a personal level then he should be banned...it's a free forum, he was upset about the result so the envy and the nerves spoke for him.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The problem is that people like him, unlike 'acmilan' who is a very positive exception, come here to annoy people. What does he expect on a Juve forum? I don't care whether it's his nerves or envy that make him talk like a lunatic. He knows what kind of environment he's in, if he can't handle it or can't present himself in a certain manner, he should not be here.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
blʘndu;3607829 said:
no way we should ban him...let him speak freely, when he'll attack us or our mothers on a personal level then he should be banned...it's a free forum, he was upset about the result so the envy and the nerves spoke for him.
How refreshing.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Guys imagine the state of the non-Juve seria a fan right now,

they said our defence is over achieving and its just a matter of time before Barzagli is back to his old self.

they said we will collapse like a pack of cards after Christmas.

they said Buffon, Del piero and Pirlo are finished.

they said Conte is lucky and his true abilities will be exposed soon.

they said we are lucky with injuries and will slip down the table when both chiellini and barazagli were injured at the same, the way Vidal and Caceras convered their absence was just :touched:

Forza Juve! :flag4::flag3::spinning::theflag::bigscarf::flag1::juvefan2::flag2::scarf:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It is, to a certain extend, but he really adds nothing to this place. I just don't see the point and I truly wonder what his motivation to be on here is.

I'm fine with the 'let him speak freely' usually, everyone has different opinions, but god.. some people. Anyway, one way or the other, I'm not too fussed, I just see a lot of useless jibber jabber back n forth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)