[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 9, 2012) (5 Viewers)

Palermo v Sicily's No. 1 Team MOM?

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Bonucci

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Oozing with confidence. Mark Miccoli out of the game and this should be very, very easy.

Palermo without Miccoli against Inter were one of the shittiest teams of the season so far.

May 22, 2007
Let's grind up that hedgehog Miccoli and serve him all'arrabbiata over pasta. :lick:
Can we put Zamparini into a cheese grater as well?

“I saw a really strong Juventus last night,”

“They played a great game at a tough place against a very good team.

“I’m impressed by their dynamism and rhythm. On an athletic level, they have 10 gears more than everyone else.

“I think they could be protagonists until the end in Europe, they could reach the Final.

“You have to praise boss Antonio Conte because this Juve, apart from Andrea Pirlo, is made up of normal players.”

“I hope they are a little bit tired after yesterday,”

“The game against Juventus comes at the worst possible time.

“Nothing is going right for us as we are playing well, but not scoring. Fabrizio Miccoli thinks we’ll win 2-1 and I hope he’s right.”

:)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I read rumors that both Chiellini and Bonucci have some problems after Shakhtar's match. I hope they can make it.

As for me key to win this match should be rotation. Our players are tired for sure some of them should sit on the bench. We have good players to rotate, so I'm expecting Conte gives a chance to Caceres, Quag and Isla.

Considering we'll play 3-5-2 I'd like to see:

Buffon
Caceres/Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres/Chellini
Isla - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Ahamoah/DC
Quag - Vucinic​

I think we should consider playing 4-3-3 as we should dominate the game and keep in mind Chiellini's and Bonucci's problems but it probably won't happen anyway :p

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
TBH, it would seem we're due for a letdown. You'd think that Conte returning would give a boost but I see maybe the opposite. Like the players have done their jobs (First in Serie A and advancing in CL) and now can relax a bit because Mister is back. Also, just advancing in general in Ukraine might lessen our hunger. Winter break approaching. Plus we're playing a shit team.

It's not a bad thing to rotate in some of the bench who no doubt will be hungry and eager to keep up our tempo.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'd put:

Buffon (C)

Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres

Isla - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah

Matri - Quagliarella​

If things don't go well with this after HT (I doubt it will):

Vucinic --> Quag/Matri
Giaccherini --> Vidal
Pogba --> Pirlo

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Sorry guys, it might already been asked, Giovinco has received three yellow cards in this season, so why he is suspended for this game? Should not be disadvantaged in Italy with 4 cards? Just like Pirlo.

Thanks.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Sorry guys, it might already been asked, Giovinco has received three yellow cards in this season, so why he is suspended for this game? Should not be disadvantaged in Italy with 4 cards? Just like Pirlo.

Thanks.
I think he received a yellow card in the super coppa against Napoli.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Can we put Zamparini into a cheese grater as well?

“I saw a really strong Juventus last night,”

“They played a great game at a tough place against a very good team.

“I’m impressed by their dynamism and rhythm. On an athletic level, they have 10 gears more than everyone else.

“I think they could be protagonists until the end in Europe, they could reach the Final.

“You have to praise boss Antonio Conte because this Juve, apart from Andrea Pirlo, is made up of normal players.”

“I hope they are a little bit tired after yesterday,”

“The game against Juventus comes at the worst possible time.

“Nothing is going right for us as we are playing well, but not scoring. Fabrizio Miccoli thinks we’ll win 2-1 and I hope he’s right.”

:)
He's got a point there, seeing Chelsea, City, PSG, Real Madrid, we indeed don't have as many stars in our team. Though he forgot Buffon, and Chiellini, and Vidal, and Vucinic and Giovinco of course!

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
He's got a point there, seeing Chelsea, City, PSG, Real Madrid, we indeed don't have as many stars in our team. Though he forgot Buffon, and Chiellini, and Vidal, and Vucinic and Giovinco of course!
Bonucci is ranked higher than Gio on international stage. Where is our next Del Piero???:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)