[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 9, 2012) (4 Viewers)

Palermo v Sicily's No. 1 Team MOM?

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Bonucci

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Matri should start, against Shakhtar when he came on, he made good runs and seemed more confident (fair enough it was against a team that gave up on defending). I think if he starts against Palermo, he will score.

You heard it here first!

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Damn I just realized that we play a cup match against Cagliari on Wednesday. Players could definitely use some rotation, thank god that next three matches are quite easy.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/28147/juventus-set-changes

Juventus set for changes
By Football Italia staff

Juventus boss Antonio Conte could make some substantial changes to the side for this weekend’s trip to Palermo.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the tactician may decide on as many as five alterations to the team which beat Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 on Wednesday.

The Old Lady will definitely be without Sebastian Giovinco as he is suspended, but Stephan Lichtsteiner, Kwadwo Asamoah, Arturo Vidal and Mirko Vucinic may be allowed to catch their breath.

They could be replaced in the side by Mauricio Isla, Paolo De Ceglie, Claudio Marchisio – who was banned in midweek – Alessandro Matri and Fabio Quagliarella.

Conte will return to the sidelines on Sunday as his ban will expire tomorrow.

->
buffon
barzagli - bonucci - chiellini
isla - pogba - pirlo - marchisio - de ceglie
matri - quagliarella

+ maybe changes at the CB positions if chiellini or bonucci aren´t fully fit

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Can we put Zamparini into a cheese grater as well?

“I saw a really strong Juventus last night,”

“They played a great game at a tough place against a very good team.

“I’m impressed by their dynamism and rhythm. On an athletic level, they have 10 gears more than everyone else.

“I think they could be protagonists until the end in Europe, they could reach the Final.

“You have to praise boss Antonio Conte because this Juve, apart from Andrea Pirlo, is made up of normal players.”

“I hope they are a little bit tired after yesterday,”

“The game against Juventus comes at the worst possible time.

“Nothing is going right for us as we are playing well, but not scoring. Fabrizio Miccoli thinks we’ll win 2-1 and I hope he’s right.”

:)
Yeah,Gigi,Chiello,Marchisio,Vidal,Vucinic,Lich as well as others are all mediocre players.His players are outstanding.Idiot bitch.Its his time to fire his coach for the 1001 time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Only Pastore and that because of P$G, but basically they are set up much like Udinese, scattergun on young prospects and a few pay off.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wheni I remember that we bought Amauri for around 25m Eur. it makes me sick.We gave him Nocerino for about 8 m in that price but still price was ridicolous.Fucking idiot Secco.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Wheni I remember that we bought Amauri for around 25m Eur. it makes me sick.We gave him Nocerino for about 8 m in that price but still price was ridicolous.Fucking idiot Secco.
i don't remember the sum , but 8 mil for nocerino is not a bad deal unless you think like milan fans that he is the next coming of maradona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)