[Serie A] Napul'è 3-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 9th 2011) (1 Viewer)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Been a while since I last annoyed everyone with my player ratings, but there's no escaping now!

Storari 6,5 - Some decent saves. Can't really ask for anything more under the circumstances.
Traoré 5 - He's not great, is he?
Chiellini 5 - Got schooled a few times. The 2nd goal being a nice example.
Bonucci 5,5 - Less mistakes than Giorgio.
Grygera 3 - We all know he's not great, but isn't he at least supposed to be somewhat dependable? It's not often someone plays this bad.
Pepe 5,5 - Gave his all, like always. Only limited results.
Aquilani 5 - I had noticed it before: When the going gets tough, Aqui is almost completely useless. Needs to impose himself much more.
Marchisio 6 - Deserves some credit for never giving up. Limited impact though.
Krasic 4,5 - Went missing way too often. When he's not on his game, he has very little to offer.
Amauri 5,5 - Looked better than usual. That's not saying much, but still.
Toni 6 - Did all right I think. But why the arm on the disallowed goal? He was always going to win that ball.

Grosso 5 - Uhm, why exactly did he come on?
Del Piero 4,5 - I hate to admit it but: Useless.
Motta 5 - Uhm, why exactly did he come on?

Sadly, this game went exactly like I had imagined beforehand. Napoli were better, stronger & fitter in every way possible.
That being said, I think we were a little unlucky at times, unlike Napoli. Not too impressed with the ref either. Fair result though.

The loss in itself doesn't really bother me that much (honestly, Napoli is usually quite great at home), but the way in which we just gave up at times is very worrying. Now couple that with being humiliated at home by Parma and I do become rather insecure about the remainder of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think our team should stop fielding the senior team in January. The only thing we achieve after Christmas is injuries. At least we could stop that...

Aug 2, 2005
Agreed

It's funny how Napoli completely dismantled a so called big team Juventus when they beat other teams at home like Lecce 1-0

Completely Dismantled!
be patient on the guy, he is playing for a whole year or more, no rest at all.

I hope Del Neri starts to rest him a little, and I am sure he deserves every minute of waiting.
he can be quite for long time through the match, but he can escape with once or twice in a match for a one on one or for a decent cross for anyone in the area.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
I was at the game very pissed off weak effort! Not 1 player did anything. Amauri must go he should have scored twice. I feel sorryfor krasic no help and amauri and Toni what a joke there was no mobility. Aqua and and marchisio together are weak they need someone tough to hold their hand.

I am getting worried by morotta heist bring a left back and a quick mobile striker! Ps Napoli stinks and there fans are ferral!

Also Buffon must play purely for a lift to the team moral!

Forza juve : (

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Ratings from Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Storari 6,5

Grygera 4,5
Bonucci 5
Chiellini 5
Traorè 4,5

Krasic 4
Marchisio 5,5
Aquilani 5
Pepe 4,5

Amauri 4,5
Toni 6

Grosso 5
Motta 5,5
Del Piero 5

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
BS, no way Krasic was the worst, gives them a chance to knock his average down I guess.
Krasic indeed wasn't the weakest, but he start to learn to help out in the defence, the RB's we have aren't of good enough quality to manage it alone so he needs to learn also to work when we need to defend.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
End of the day, their city is a dirty, filthy, garbage infested shit hole run by the mafia.

So they can suck on my Bianconero dick, each and every one of those cunts. I hope Vesuvius blows up and wipes out all of them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)