[Serie A] Napul'è 3-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 9th 2011) (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I thought Traore did relatively well apart from the missed mark on the second goal. At least with this player you get someone a bit athletic and can work his way out of tough situations with the ball, the former that old clown Grossbag struggles with.

Del Neri subbing in Grosso for him was definitely the wrong move considering you have Grygera out right and the useless Amauri on the pitch. Just another error by the manager. Watching the first half, I thought to myself that Grygera was just asking to be subbed with the way he was playing. I could definitely see a lack of care in his eyes.
True, infact at times traore needed help from pepe who was nowhere to be seen. He wasnt to be blamed for the goals its grygera.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ratings from Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Storari 6,5

Grygera 4,5
Bonucci 5
Chiellini 5
Traorè 4,5

Krasic 4
Marchisio 5,5
Aquilani 5
Pepe 4,5

Amauri 4,5
Toni 6

Grosso 5
Motta 5,5
Del Piero 5
Harsh on Krasic, but he did blow a couple of real crossing opportunities for goals.

Generous on Motta, and a touch harsh on Pepe. But reasonable overall.

Those look similar to Buck Fuddy's ratings.
Starting roooooomers about day jobs, eh?

Just look at these faggots, ugh.. i hate napoli as strongly as Meelan and Merda..
What was worst for me was by the end, they celebrated as if they just beat Brescia 3-0. That just reflects the level of our game at the moment, and I can't blame them.

End of the day, their city is a dirty, filthy, garbage infested shit hole run by the mafia.

So they can suck on my Bianconero dick, each and every one of those cunts. I hope Vesuvius blows up and wipes out all of them :)
As I said throughout the matchday LIVE thread: Forza Vesuvio!!!

First time in this season their stadium was full because they knew what was coming, we knew it too. History will judge and never forgive those people who has his share in destruction of Juventus.
Their stadium was filled with the trash flowing in the gutters of Napoli's streets. :pado:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Moreover, I'm not entirely sure, but that could have been Bonucci's worst match of the season. Lately he has taken a turn for the worse as well.

Just for kicks, Ranocchia is an asshole.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh god, third Cavani goal was not even a header, it was amazing back-heel goal. :shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t3UrYEkWFI
2:59

yea it was a replay, my bad.
:shocked: That was pretty amazing though, even if he likely reacted to the ball rather than planned that shot.

yes i am sure he meant to score that with his heel as for super talent :sergio:
Having seen Cavani play in person at the World Cup this year, I was impressed with how much of a complete waste of flesh he was next to Diego Forlan. He never got his positioning right. He was pointless with the ball. He was a ready sub and not someone you would ever want to play above Suarez or Forlan.

He's clearly doing something right in Serie A this year and has found his form. But if you pick apart his goals, what he did well was clinically finish in the way Trez would for us when you needed it. It was all about setting him up as the open man for the shot, as he had acres of space in his first two goals and his third was a clear sweet cross from Hamsik.

His hattrick shouldn't be dismissed, as they were all good finishes. But his hattrick was mostly about the assists he got.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I tend to agree with Greg and Deneb.

To me, having Lavezzi in there is similar to Forlan. The former has 8 assists this year and has been in very good form. Without that dude, I'd say Cavani has half the goals.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:shocked: That was pretty amazing though, even if he likely reacted to the ball rather than planned that shot.

Having seen Cavani play in person at the World Cup this year, I was impressed with how much of a complete waste of flesh he was next to Diego Forlan. He never got his positioning right. He was pointless with the ball. He was a ready sub and not someone you would ever want to play above Suarez or Forlan.

He's clearly doing something right in Serie A this year and has found his form. But if you pick apart his goals, what he did well was clinically finish in the way Trez would for us when you needed it. It was all about setting him up as the open man for the shot, as he had acres of space in his first two goals and his third was a clear sweet cross from Hamsik.

His hattrick shouldn't be dismissed, as they were all good finishes. But his hattrick was mostly about the assists he got.
All three goals were finished very well. The headers directed to the corners so Storari could do nothing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All three goals were finished very well. The headers directed to the corners so Storari could do nothing.
And Juve fans are hardly in a position to dismiss the value of finishing when Janet is spraying balls off his head at anywhere but the back of the net. But in yesterday's match, Napoli had at least the opportunity to lament poorly missed sitters. Juve didn't really have much to speak of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)