[Serie A] Napul'è 3-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 9th 2011) (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
you're going to have to ask my dad, Swag.
:D

Yes, JuveJay, he is.

What's more ridiculous is that it's not hard for me anymore to bring myself to go on any sports website other than this.
How so, Hoori? Are you suggesting that when Juve was more competitive, you had difficulty following other sports information sources online? Is that because you have more of an interest in sports beyond Juve now?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
How so, Hoori? Are you suggesting that when Juve was more competitive, you had difficulty following other sports information sources online? Is that because you have more of an interest in sports beyond Juve now?
No, back then it was hard for me to read anything reminding me of a Juve loss as such losses used to happen rarely. It's still sad but it's like I have become somehow adapted to Juve getting humiliated. So it's now easier for me to read what others have to say about Juve.

And nothing seems promising unfortunately. Performances are disappointing and the club's priorities in signing players seem wrong. We were always going to lose the game against Napoli.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: one good half of a season and suddenly we can compare him to trez, you guys are a trip
You said he's not a "superb talent" and I said there's no need to be one in order to be a great player, using Trezeguet as an example.

Btw how about them Redskins! Great team, really. I admire their propensity to donate loads of money to players who can no longer hack it with actual teams by extending their careers for as long as possible. Very nice of them :agree:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You said he's not a "superb talent" and I said there's no need to be one in order to be a great player, using Trezeguet as an example.

Btw how about them Redskins! Great team, really. I admire their propensity to donate loads of money to players who can no longer hack it with actual teams by extending their careers for as long as possible. Very nice of them :agree:
and you dont need to be a forward to score, not much to it really. I dont think there are any skins fans on here btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)