[Serie A] Napul'è 3-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 9th 2011) (12 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
TOTAL FUCKING EMBARASSMENT !!!!!!!!

We all saw how badly out-played we were....no need to comment on anything that happened in the game, but rather focus on what needs to be done-

GET THE FUCK OUT MAROTTA !!!!!! All of the stupidest moves that you can pull (Trez, Diego, Martinez, Pepe, Toni) is just more proof that this man is legally fucking blind. No more Mister Niceguy with this jerk-off.....he is as incompetent as BLANK and SUCKO were.

He complains that we dont have the money for high priced forwards.....well look at how much money you've WASTED on shit players this season. And now you add another useless, over the hill slug named Luca Toni. Get rid of this poor excuse for a football expert and BRING BACK MOGGI !!!!

GOODBYE DUMB NERI !!!!!! If I wasnt mad enough at the performance, his comments after the game left me enraged. "We're on the right track"......ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??? The track where, to 8th fucking place ??? We are NO better this year than last, matter of fact, were worse !!

DUMB NERI got his tactics wrong...he should have NEVER started Traore, and seeing Grygera in a Juve jersey is just fucking CRIMINAL!!!!! Always nice to have to make defensive subs when you picked under-achievers to start the game. You are a LOSER who has never won a fucking thing in football, and you dont deserve to coach a team as prestigious as Juventus (or at least we were....not sure we'll ever get back on track)

We need more players than they will sign this month, and its not an exaggeration to say that we arent going to make the top 4 this season, and will be lucky to get to 7th. There are too many teams better than us, and deserve to be ahead of us

Napoli has Cavani....

Milan signed Cassano...and have other impact players

Inter is stacked.....

Roma will bounce back....

Lazio has Hernanes.....

and we have Luca FUCKING Toni...... WHAT A FUCKING JOKE !!!!!!
Palermo has Pastore

Heck, even Di Vaio, Miccoli, and Di Natale are more dangerous than our players

I feel Vinmans rage - We will make the EL qualifying rounds and get knocked out early again.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
:sergio::sergio::sergio:

:lol2: for starting rotten wood like Amori , i watched the Highlight , Toni actually had a pretty good game but playing alongside that wood doesn't help much .
i don't think we can win this years Scudetto anymore :wallbang:

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Seriously, this is the first time I wasn't bothered when I was missing the game. I knew it wouldn't go well. A friend texted me at 2-0 and I was not surprised at all.
u miss the lime tho jed! & we was rel fuckin up the bartender who was a Barca fan who really turned out to be the textbook definition of a bandwaggonist!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
should have NEVER started Traore
I thought Traore did relatively well apart from the missed mark on the second goal. At least with this player you get someone a bit athletic and can work his way out of tough situations with the ball, the former that old clown Grossbag struggles with.

Del Neri subbing in Grosso for him was definitely the wrong move considering you have Grygera out right and the useless Amauri on the pitch. Just another error by the manager. Watching the first half, I thought to myself that Grygera was just asking to be subbed with the way he was playing. I could definitely see a lack of care in his eyes.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I only saw the second half and it was pathetic, the team has nothing, no creativity, except for Krasic, no speed, no fighting spirit, the 4-4-2 clearly isn't working anymore.
Grosso as winger????????
He isn't even fast enough to beat a turtle.

Really, a lot has to change if we want to reach CL, that was painfully clear yesterday.

Jul 2, 2006
The Italians will never allow an Arab to buy Juventus. The Italian Juve fans won't accept it. It's about the Italian pride and the biggest Italian team staying Italian. Also, I don't thinke a rich foreigner will give hundreds of millions in Italian football. Tomorrow the FIGC could relegate his team just like that and he can end up losing a fortune.
What are they going to do? Riotting like when club flushed down without evidence? Relegation could be avoidable but they looked so prideless back then. It's not biggest club anymore so maybe they could accept a foreigner like how they accept Elkann family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)