[Serie A] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS (March 1, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Man Of The Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Peluso

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can someone explain me why this insignificant club is hated so much? How come Juve and Napoli have such fierce rivalry? Besides the two scudettos with Maradona, Napoli hasn't achieved anything. I have been following Juve for the last 20 years and certainly Napoli was out if the picture
You're right. I can't stand them only because they are despicable these past few years, all of them, coach, president and especially their players.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Its amazing how Matri had a decent run of from and he doesnt score one goal in the last game him played and now he is supposedly going to be benched by Gio. Its so dumb
It's beyond stupid.

If Mirko isn't on his top form, we're going to look like shit offensively. There won't be any movement, you can't force Mirko nor Gio to play as a striker, and the 3-5-2 without a real striker is really messy and ineffective.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
;)

CdS frontpage with Rizzoli taking the whole page and reading: Don't put this man to ref the game. Cannavaro saying they better not repeat what happened in Beijing.

They fucking got 2 DESERVED red cards and all the media talk about is the scandal in Beijing. The scandal was those cunts not showing up at the medal presentation. I doN,t see them talk about the pk not given on Marchisio in the Coppa Italia final!

FUCK THE MEDIA AND FUCK NAPOLI!!!
Orsato to referee the game!
It's better for Juve this way.

You don't want a ref going into a game being scared of being accused of favouring you or feeling that he owes your opponent something, and there would have been a distinct danger of Rizzoli approaching the game with that sort of mindset.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think as goal judge he gave Cagliari the pk while he didn't on Asamoah but the problem is that it was supposed to be Rizzoli but the media a napoli's crying made them change it. :boh:

anyway maybe it's better like this. He's got less pressure but won,t mind whistling a pk to napoli though. :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They also complained all week about Rizzoli while he was the one who gave milan a pk against us.(isla invisible handball). :sigh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The thing with Chiellini is if he doesn't feel right through the game we can bring Peluso on and he is not a dissimilar type of player. The main downside other than losing the ability of Chiellini is using a sub up, which may be important.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah. It wouldn't be worth risking Chiellini with the games coming up if he didn't feel 110% ready however if he feels ready then he should play as it's a massive game.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
:scared:

Cavani to score 10 tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

With all Napoli's complaining about the ref, either we'll get a nailed on decision not called or they'll get a penalty that wasn't. Put your money on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)