[Serie A] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS (March 1, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man Of The Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Peluso

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
This game is worth it 6 points. If we win we have 9 points gap, if we lose they close the gap to three points. If we score more goals than Naples we win the game, but seems unlikely.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would prefer Matri for start over Gio.He will press them hard.And for Chiello maybe Conte is right.Chiello does not played from December.
I am afraid from their breakinglegs starts.They go to hurt a player not to stop a counterattack. Behrami,Inler and fucking Cannavaro are kings for that.
And fucking Fabio of Cannavaro brothers is always supporting Napoli when we play with them.Where the fuck he became a real player and win Ballon D Or? In Juve.Before he was a shit bag.Okay his brother play for Napoli but at least he can be neutral.Shitass.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Listen, I had no idea you exist. Then out of nowhere I saw some trezegol17 guy moaning in the mod thread that I was unbanned. At first I thought you're someone who changed his nickname, but even then I couldn't figure who would be so butthurt that I was unbanned. I had to check my history with you and voila....I found a guy who defended Barca like mad and I made fun of his fanboyism ages ago. You remembered that :touched: Since you remember it so fondly, I will keep mentioning that you're a Barca boy lost in a Juve forum.
:lol: Sure man, Moaning? I couldn't care less if you got unbanned ,i simply found the whole situation very amusing. And yet this trezegol17 guy only needs one account to be rememberd :touched:
You made fun of me because i defended Barca ages ago? :lol: MRS!
Anyways i will end this. Wasted enough energy on you amauri boy.

OT: Tomorrow evening, 9 point gap!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
;)

CdS frontpage with Rizzoli taking the whole page and reading: Don't put this man to ref the game. Cannavaro saying they better not repeat what happened in Beijing.

They $#@!ing got 2 DESERVED red cards and all the media talk about is the scandal in Beijing. The scandal was those $#@!s not showing up at the medal presentation. I doN,t see them talk about the pk not given on Marchisio in the Coppa Italia final!

$#@! THE MEDIA AND $#@! NAPOLI!!!
Naples Soccer were playing dirty throughout the game and they deserved all those cards. Wouldn't be surprised if they pick a red one early in this one. They will get frustrated if we score early and continue to control the game.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #395
    The fuckers are already trying to pressure the referee, I can now see how he will help them out.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #397
    And if Napoli get some fake calls will CdS have another 'SUPER VERGOGNA' headline? I can't see it myself.
    They will praise the sublime refereeing by a headline

SUPER Paolo Silvio Mazzoleni

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
    Mar 4, 2012
    Can someone explain me why this insignificant club is hated so much? How come Juve and Napoli have such fierce rivalry? Besides the two scudettos with Maradona, Napoli hasn't achieved anything. I have been following Juve for the last 20 years and certainly Napoli was out if the picture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)