[Serie A] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS (March 1, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man Of The Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Peluso

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can't wait to butcher these fucking garbage men in their shithole of a stadium. Lets "trash" them :seven:

Matri and Vucinic will punish that ugly, shit version of Cannavaro. And I hope Hamsik has another great celebration in the tunnels again.

Feb 27, 2013
Last time we were trash talking a club we lost. :cry:
Yeah karma is a bit*h... that's why I try to be humble no matter how sh*t the opponents are...
I was very humble when we got Celtic for the round of 16 and look what happened ...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
;)

CdS frontpage with Rizzoli taking the whole page and reading: Don't put this man to ref the game. Cannavaro saying they better not repeat what happened in Beijing.

They fucking got 2 DESERVED red cards and all the media talk about is the scandal in Beijing. The scandal was those cunts not showing up at the medal presentation. I doN,t see them talk about the pk not given on Marchisio in the Coppa Italia final!

FUCK THE MEDIA AND FUCK NAPOLI!!!

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Why would we suddenly start Anelka in our biggest match yet? Not to mention Matri is in his best form, Giovinco just came off a great goal and good game and vucunic came off a great assist?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
;)

CdS frontpage with Rizzoli taking the whole page and reading: Don't put this man to ref the game. Cannavaro saying they better not repeat what happened in Beijing.

They fucking got 2 DESERVED red cards and all the media talk about is the scandal in Beijing. The scandal was those cunts not showing up at the medal presentation. I doN,t see them talk about the pk not given on Marchisio in the Coppa Italia final!

FUCK THE MEDIA AND FUCK NAPOLI!!!
They should consider themselves lucky that they didnt end that game with 7 men. Cannavaro and Behrami and even Cavani were hacking down our players all game.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah karma is a bit*h... that's why I try to be humble no matter how sh*t the opponents are...
I was very humble when we got Celtic for the round of 16 and look what happened ...

i trash talked the shit out of celtic and we won :p

And Napoli :yao:

stfu you drity cunts, so fucking classless, they deserve Serie C2

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's not as big as the second Chelsea and Shakhtar games but it is relatively late in the season and could prove decisive in the scudetto race. We're hitting form now so even if we lose, I'm confident it won't change anything but it's just that kinda game.

Best believe Napoli will be playing like madman out there.

- - - Updated - - -

And Napoli doesn't autocorrect to Naples Soccer anymore :sad:

- - - Updated - - -
@Marty.
it's ok, I guess you wanted us to be the bigger men. :p

Feb 27, 2013
SSC Napoli 0-3 FC Viktoria Plzeň

Viktoria Plzeň

Viktoria Plzeň

Viktoria Plzeň

Lets get serious here guys ... biggest game of the season yet?

Even Nedved said this game isn't that decisive on the final outcome of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)